Coronavirus

vantexan

The only way they can be using the virus to get to trump is if they were criticizing how he was responding to the virus and saying this thing is going to kill a lot of people potentially and trump is not handling it correctly.
Now you see my point. Cause once you admit what you just admitted then you just admitted that they were responding to democrats criticizing his coronavirus response. Which is my point all along thank you.
Nope, I'm not admitting that they admitted that he admitted they were admitting that you admitted anything. I admit that's true.

refineryworker05

Nope, Pelosi, Cuomo, di Blasio, and others are all on video saying the coronavirus isn't that risky and everyone should go about business as usual and enjoy themselves at festivals, the movies, etc. You can try to deny it all you want, your side is just as culpable if not more so.
Again, there are thousands democratic elected officials. Cuomo and De Blasio were both bad on Coronavirus, but they aren’t popular within the Democratic National Party and are Not party leaders. Pelosi criticized trump’s response to cornavirus repeatedly. She was apart of what trump called the hoax. Again Joe Biden in January wrote an oped in the USA Today criticizing trump on coronavirus. The whole debate over this the last month has been dems are hyping up the virus to hurt trump, that response means deme were criticizing trump over the virus.

rickyb

Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for your life.
u need to turn that frown upside down captain underpants:

upload_2020-4-2_22-43-50.png

Spain to beat Japan in world life expectancy league table for 2040

vantexan

Again, there are thousands democratic elected officials. Cuomo and De Blasio were both bad on Coronavirus, but they aren’t popular within the Democratic National Party and are Not party leaders. Pelosi criticized trump’s response to cornavirus repeatedly. She was apart of what trump called the hoax. Again Joe Biden in January wrote an oped in the USA Today criticizing trump on coronavirus. The whole debate over this the last month has been dems are hyping up the virus to hurt trump, that response means deme were criticizing trump over the virus.
Cuomo isn't popular? He's being talked about as a replacement for Biden. Pelosi is Speaker of the House. Cuomo is the governor of the worst hit state. Di Blasio is the mayor of the country's biggest city. Their opinions carry no weight? Their were others too. And it was all because Trump was making moves to fight the spread. ANYTHING Trump does must be criticized and ridiculed. And now mass TDS hysteria has made this virus even worse.

refineryworker05

Nope, I'm not admitting that they admitted that he admitted they were admitting that you admitted anything. I admit that's true.
Oh so you have no point. The plain fact is you admitted the truth that trump and his fans said they were saying the dems were using the virus to hurt trump. That admission means dems were criticizing trump and that’s why they responded that way. It mean they were taking the threat of the virus more seriously than trump. Which again is my point.

refineryworker05

Cuomo isn't popular? He's being talked about as a replacement for Biden. Pelosi is Speaker of the House. Cuomo is the governor of the worst hit state. Di Blasio is the mayor of the country's biggest city. Their opinions carry no weight? Their were others too. And it was all because Trump was making moves to fight the spread. ANYTHING Trump does must be criticized and ridiculed. And now mass TDS hysteria has made this virus even worse.
No neither cuomo or de blasio are popular nationally. Pelosi criticized trump’s response. She was apart of what trump labeled the hoax. Trump did nothing but the China travel ban. It failed. Just like a Biden said it would in late January.

vantexan

Oh so you have no point. The plain fact is you admitted the truth that trump and his fans said they were saying the dems were using the virus to hurt trump. That admission means dems were criticizing trump and that’s why they responded that way. It mean they were taking the threat of the virus more seriously than trump. Which again is my point.
The New York Times and the Washington Post were criticizing Trump's response as too extreme, and xenophobic, which the Dem politicians were repeating. Where were you during all of this? Watching CNN?

vantexan

No neither cuomo or de blasio are popular nationally. Pelosi criticized trump’s response. She was apart of what trump labeled the hoax. Trump did nothing but the China travel ban. It failed. Just like a Biden said it would in late January.
Pelosi is on video in San Francisco encouraging people to enjoy the festival in Chinatown and that there was little risk from the virus. And Cuomo has got people excited as a real possibility to beat Trump. And what matters with him and di Blasio isn't a national but a local matter. They were encouraging locals to engage in activity that greatly grew the spread of the virus. Which is why New York blew up.