Coronavirus

M

MenInBrown

The whole world is cleaning for this. This is not the flu. People are being arrested for terroristic threats just for making jokes about having the Wuhan and infecting someone. We will see when the ash settles and the bodies are counted. I wouldn't want to be in their sights when the trial lawyers and prosecutors take a look at the company's actions during this. Even drivers and low level managers better watch out. When the Nuremberg trials went on the ones that were just following orders hung just as high as the ones that gave them.
Yes this isn’t the flu. The flu has killed 10s of millions more people. Flu killed 80,000 in 2018, but everyone was ok with that? Smh

M

MenInBrown

“This is absolutely heartbreaking. We believe this is one of the youngest lives lost anywhere due to complications relating to Covid-19,”

Without the complication of the virus the baby would still be alive. That's like saying anyone with a pre-existing condition who died from COVID wasn't killed by it but rather by their other health issues.

dum dum
34531ACE-67F2-4190-8AEC-5329DB0EE68D.jpeg

Thanks for my comic relief for the day. Your signature sums everything up pretty well dum dum.

M

MenInBrown

Through ignorance, misinformation, lies and most of all :censored2: poor management. It's not really the 5k currently it's the second 100k him and his garbage administration will have caused. Honestly I expected worse, but it seems some smart people are getting him to listen. Thank God for most local and State governments stepping up to the plate.
The state governments were the problem. Smh Look at New York

M

MenInBrown

You had an outdated version :

34531-ACE-67-F2-4190-8-AEC-5329-DB0-EE68-D.jpg
None of that bothers me. When you put this virus up against everything else we are ok with, it’s a joke. Hell, we allowed over 6 billion kids die from poverty last year alone. Numbers don’t support this HOAX pandemic.

Indecisi0n

None of that bothers me. When you put this virus up against everything else we are ok with, it’s a joke. Hell, we allowed over 6 billion kids die from poverty last year alone. Numbers don’t support this HOAX pandemic.
I agree A LOT more people die of endless other things. That still doesn't mean this isn't a serious sickness.

wilberforce15

There's a lot of foreign leaders both his critics and not :censored2:ing up nearly as hard. I'd love to see your magical investments is your 401k just filled with war bonds and CD's? My savings account with a 0.09% APY hasn't lost a dime either...

I was half-cash and half-Treasuries as of last summer. My overall holdings were up 15% in the first quarter this year. I just got back into stocks.

I was betting on an interest rate drop caused by slowdown. That's what we got.

6,098 dead Americans, 245,000 known infected. 968 deaths yesterday, down from a record high on Wed. The media hoax is the most amazing thing in history. A virus has taken the obese slob down.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Yes this isn’t the flu. The flu has killed 10s of millions more people. Flu killed 80,000 in 2018, but everyone was ok with that? Smh

If the projections for the option doing nothiing and letting the virus run rampant are anywhere near correct, 80,000 dead would be the tally for a medium to large size state.

Box Ox

Trump administration ended pandemic early-warning program to detect coronaviruses — Los Angeles Times

“Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

Field work ceased when the funding ran out in September, and organizations that worked on the PREDICT program laid off dozens of scientists and analysts, said Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, a key player in the program.“