Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Leaders have to be optimistic. That's why they are leaders.
If you want doom and gloom, keep watching CNN and listening to dim politicians.

"We have nothing to fear, but the left itself."

IGotARock

So...my wife is a nurse. Think of this virus as a two or three in fatality, but a ten in contagiousness. The real danger is in too many people catching it at once and overpowering our health system. That's when this could get ugly.

The best place we can be in six months is watching all the know-it-alls gloat over how they knew this was a hoax all along. Because the alternative is dire.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
91899684_10219552948046984_1651404441296830464_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Bill Withers, singer of 'Lean on Me' and 'Ain't No Sunshine,' dies at 81
His death from heart complications comes as the public has drawn inspiration from his music during the coronavirus pandemic, with health care workers and more posting their own renditions of “Lean on Me.”

His death comes as the public has drawn inspiration from his music during the coronavirus pandemic, with health care workers, choirs, artists and more posting their own renditions on “Lean on Me” to help get through the difficult times.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

I agree A LOT more people die of endless other things. That still doesn't mean this isn't a serious sickness.

Coronavirus is going to be the leading cause of death in the United States for a period of time. That means it will exceed heart disease and cancer, and possibly the two of those put together.

Analysis: Coronavirus now third-leading cause of death in US

You naysayers will continue naysaying even in front of a stack of bodies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
6,578 dead Americans, 285,000 known infected. If you don’t like the posts, go elsewhere. No one forces you to read. I notice you haven’t singled out the Trump dope supporters, meaning you are one. The veiled Trump supporters are the worst.

I am an American. I have no allegiance to any political figure. I have an allegiance to my country and to my fellow Americans who are suffering physically, monetarily, emotionally, or all of the above. If you can’t comprehend that I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best in your journey.

People like you, on both sides of the political isle, who continue to point fingers instead of trying to come together to defeat this so we can ALL be back to normal are the problem. This is not a political issue. This is an everybody issue.

fishtm2001

I am an American. I have no allegiance to any political figure. I have an allegiance to my country and to my fellow Americans who are suffering physically, monetarily, emotionally, or all of the above. If you can’t comprehend that I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best in your journey.

People like you, on both sides of the political isle, who continue to point fingers instead of trying to come together to defeat this so we can ALL be back to normal are the problem. This is not a political issue. This is an everybody issue.
The potus is the one who's pointing fingers.

cachmeifucan

So far we have enough beds. I'm sure the ppe is low but still enough and I'm sure people and hospitals and companies are stocking up. Doesn't seem like enough ventilators. It's seems like every other job is essential. I've been seeing tons of construction unless we go to a full blown shut down for 2 weeks this thing is going to linger around and new hot spots popping up at essential jobs.