Coronavirus

I’d like to thank the first Republican to give up their lives for the economy.
Rep. Bob Glanzer, 74, R-Huron, tested positive for the virus, also known as COVID-19, on March 22. He had been in critical condition at a hospital in Sioux Falls, KELO-TV reported. Bob is dead now! Don’t be a Bob.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’d like to thank the first Republican to give up their lives for the economy.
Rep. Bob Glanzer, 74, R-Huron, tested positive for the virus, also known as COVID-19, on March 22. He had been in critical condition at a hospital in Sioux Falls, KELO-TV reported. Bob is dead now! Don’t be a Bob.
An inspiration to all. Everyone should follow in bobs foot-shuffle-steps.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Jones
91203109_10218819590534536_4161047763284393984_n.jpg

Washing down the two Tylenol .

cachmeifucan

OK so we know how many cases and deaths but we need to know how many are hospitalized and how many are in critical condition and how many are recovered. And all states need to shut down almost everything except grocery stores. McDonald's or Macdonalds is not essential but jewel or jewels is. I'm a :censored2: I correct someone every time they say jewels or Macdonalds. Going outside to puff then finish narcos and eat all day.

cachmeifucan

7,457 deaths, over 279,500 known infected. President Trump has promised that the WH will reimburse hospitals for those uninsured! Tell the hospitals you have no insurance! No co-pay!
To bad they already got all your information if you ever used a doctor. You can lie and say you no longer have insurance but they will find out

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

I think you need to be free enough to go down and get yourself a case of Covid-19. Then, get back to us...if you can.

Mississippi needs more dumb people, so maybe Vlad will let you work from a shack in Tupelo.

MAKAVELI

I think you need to be free enough to go down and get yourself a case of Covid-19. Then, get back to us...if you can.

Mississippi needs more dumb people, so maybe Vlad will let you work from a shack in Tupelo.
He would do it in a heartbeat, but his mommy won't let him out of the basement.:happy2: