Coronavirus

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DOVER, Del. (CBS) — Police in Delaware have been given the authority to pull over out-of-state drivers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Delaware State Police say Gov. John Carney’s state of emergency declaration “authorizes any Delaware law enforcement officer to stop a vehicle driving within the state simply because it is displaying out-of-state tags.”

Once pulled over, state police say the officer will ask questions about the driver’s travel, who will then be told that “they are required by law to self-quarantine for 14 days while in Delaware, or immediately return to their home state.”

The order does not apply to out-of-state drivers on I-95, I-295, or I-495. Out-of-state drivers are allowed to pass through Delaware while traveling to another state

Rack em

Made the Podium
None of that bothers me. When you put this virus up against everything else we are ok with, it’s a joke. Hell, we allowed over 6 billion kids die from poverty last year alone. Numbers don’t support this HOAX pandemic.
There is only about 7.5 billion people on the planet, how are that many kids dying!?

7,392 dead Americans, 277,000+ known cases. A new US record 1,321 dead so far today. The deniers look more foolish every day. If you haven’t seen stacks of bodies, you’re not paying attention.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
5,556 dead Americans. 232,000 known infected. Trump has now set records for unemployment highs. He’s also trashed 50% of our 401ks. Trumps America!
We can jump start the economy again. Try this:
Cash for Clunkers, an Obama legacy...
Screenshot_20200403-222041_Chrome.jpg

Go back to Hog island. Your stories are stale.