Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What do we do know?

Ghg1x7C.gif

Returntosender

No link = Fake news! You just hate Billionaires as Bernie does.

Twitter attacks Elon Musk for coronavirus ventilation device donations

UCLA Health, which is also accepting donations from Tesla, confirmed to FOX Business that it is "in conversation with Tesla representatives about a donation of BIPAP/CPAP devices used for respiratory care of less-critical patients, which would free up ventilators best reserved for patients requiring more intensive treatment, as well as other donations that would benefit patients."

P.S. We love our Tesla. :happy2:
B3470F9F-D7E6-4D5C-B37B-0D80DFD2858F.jpeg

M

MenInBrown

If the projections for the option doing nothiing and letting the virus run rampant are anywhere near correct, 80,000 dead would be the tally for a medium to large size state.
This makes no sense. Who is doing nothing? So why use this fear mongering BS. Stop with the “if” at the beginning of your sentence. There is no if. We know what’s going on.

M

MenInBrown

There is only about 7.5 billion people on the planet, how are that many kids dying!?
What does the total number have to do with kids that never get counted? My state killed over 25,000 last year. I think the virus has killed 10 in 3 months and we are “shelter in place”. :censored2: lib governor explains that.