Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Or Pizza-gate?
Had to look that up ... that was silly but nothing on the magnitude of the DemWit LibTurds and the Russian conspiracy or for that matter, the Ukrainian conspiracy.

Pizza-gate target! LOL
330px-Comet_Ping_Pong_Pizzagate_2016_01.jpg

floridays

Had to look that up ... that was silly but nothing on the magnitude of the DemWit LibTurds and the Russian conspiracy or for that matter, the Ukrainian conspiracy.

Pizza-gate target! LOL
330px-Comet_Ping_Pong_Pizzagate_2016_01.jpg
Such a great conspiracy I had to look it up myself. I had heard it mentioned in the past, I guess I was to busy following the soft coup, the unraveling coup we are currently witnessing.
I guess maybe the "pizza gate" was a look over here?

Pizza gate is gone, the dissecting of the whole Trump- Russia collusion is just reporting for duty.

Lot of this went on
cat covering :censored:.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Pretty sure you meant to say the tRump/Barr constitutional shredding we are all witnessing in realtime.

floridays

Pretty sure you meant to say the tRump/Barr constitutional shredding we are all witnessing in realtime.
You have absolutely no understanding of the Constitution if you believe that claim.

Name one instance of this shredding, use the Constitution as your benchmark or cornerstone.

I ask for only one instance, support your claim.

newfie

Strange how what was in those recently released documents is hardly being reported by most media.

Its sad. I'm an optimist by nature I wanted to believe that Obama while a bit on the incompetent side and a bit naive perhaps didnt foresee the ramifications of some of the things he did. I had the privaledge (and i consider it a privaledge to hear anyone of national prominence speak )to hear him speak at OSU for their commencement speech and I found him to be a forceful passionate speaker who possibly believed what he said. As long as he holds passionate beliefs and speaks to them I have no fault or anger with him. I think its important for the success of this country that we have passion from opposite sides of the political spectrum. The thought he was possibly involved in and encouraging or certainly enabling the corruption in the upper heirarchy of the FBi is very disturbing.
This has not fully played out but what we have seen so far should be disturbing to everyone. If our trusted law enforcement can fabricate a reason to come after our president today then no one is safe tomorrow.

floridays

Its sad. I'm an optimist by nature I wanted to believe that Obama while a bit on the incompetent side and a bit naive perhaps didnt foresee the ramifications of some of the things he did. I had the privaledge (and i consider it a privaledge to hear anyone of national prominence speak )to hear him speak at OSU for their commencement speech and I found him to be a forceful passionate speaker who possibly believed what he said. As long as he holds passionate beliefs and speaks to them I have no fault or anger with him. I think its important for the success of this country that we have passion from opposite sides of the political spectrum. The thought he was possibly involved in and encouraging or certainly enabling the corruption in the upper heirarchy of the FBi is very disturbing.
This has not fully played out but what we have seen so far should be disturbing to everyone. If our trusted law enforcement can fabricate a reason to come after our president today then no one is safe tomorrow.
Well said.

vantexan

He was the same guy talking about poor whites clinging to their guns and religion. He was the guy who intended to gut capitalism with cap-and-trade. When Margaret Thatcher died he didn't attend her funeral. There was a general who died in either Iraq or Afghanistan, can't remember which, whose funeral he didn't attend, and it's customary for presidents to attend the funerals of generals, while at the same time sent a delegation to the funeral of Michael Brown. He was a great orator, got him elected. But actions often do speak louder than words. Not surprising if he was involved in going after Flynn. Flynn disagreed with him, and Obama has a massive ego. Check how many times he says I in his speeches. In my opinion in the last 30 years Bill Clinton was the best the Democrats could put forth as a leader. And that's not saying much. I would vote for Harry Truman in a heartbeat. But today's Democrats? Nope.

80,000+dead Americans. 1.347+million known infected. You can see the shift occurring. The State of N.Y. numbers are slowly decreasing, and the southern states are increasing.
The hoax has now blasted the WH. Trump and Pence are being tested daily. 98% of America can’t get a test or tested. Pence PR Secretary has it. 11 Secret Service agents have it. Trumps valet has it. It’s amazing how, “one guy from China”, did all this under Trumps watch.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

80,000+dead Americans. 1.347+million known infected. You can see the shift occurring. The State of N.Y. numbers are slowly decreasing, and the southern states are increasing.
The hoax has now blasted the WH. Trump and Pence are being tested daily. 98% of America can’t get a test or tested. Pence PR Secretary has it. 11 Secret Service agents have it. Trumps valet has it. It’s amazing how, “one guy from China”, did all this under Trumps watch.

Fauci is in self-quarantine.

M

MenInBrown

TOTAL DEATHS77,034. 1,557 New Deaths*

You’re a special kind of stupid. Above is straight from the CDC website. The CDC only posts numbers once a day at 4pm. They release no numbers on weekends. Reading is fundamental.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
I know this is probably over your head but look at our total deaths through last year this same time and compare to this year. Let me know what you find.