Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

1592279545823.png

newfie

It's what media does when they want the reader to read the headline and maybe the first paragraph.
If one reads the entire article, the truth is revealed.
The FDA is run by liberals that hate Trump so they mislead the superficial reader and bury the truth deep in the article or press release.
you seem to have a fondness for benben

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It's what media does when they want the reader to read the headline and maybe the first paragraph.
The FDA is run by liberals that hate Trump so they mislead the superficial reader and bury the truth deep in the article or press release.

my quote was from the FDA anouncement!

All those veterans vote. Enough said.

Translation: "I can't make 1 appointee who doesnt blow tRump like you asked me to."
Got it!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This article is a great example of Democrats complaining about policies that are good for the economy. Really dumb stuff, perfect for the people who read communist garbage like propublica.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
my quote was from the FDA announcement!
Yes I know!
You didn't read the entire article to which you posted a link.

118,435 dead Americans, 2.187+million known infected. The state of Florida is setting records for infections within the state, over 1,000 a day, and sometimes 2,000. Testing is down in Florida so this has nothing to do with more testing. Florida conducted less tests last week then the previous week. The state of Texas is also getting 1,000+ infected daily. Sadly though it’s our vets taking the hit. So far today 39 veterans in the VA have died. The greatest generation is being killed by a draft dodger who suffered bone spurs, still no cure for it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
118,435 dead Americans, 2.187+million known infected. The state of Florida is setting records for infections within the state, over 1,000 a day, and sometimes 2,000. Testing is down in Florida so this has nothing to do with more testing. Florida conducted less tests last week then the previous week. The state of Texas is also getting 1,000+ infected daily. Sadly though it’s our vets taking the hit. So far today 39 veterans in the VA have died. The greatest generation is being killed by a draft dodger who suffered bone spurs, still no cure for it.
What does that have to do with the union?