Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hospitalization stats are approximately 29,000 lab confirmed hospitalizations between March 1st and June 6th. Out of approximately 2 million confirmed cases, only 29,000 confirmed hospitalizations. That's 1.4%.

I'm curious about the approximately 116,000 deaths from Covid. With only 29,000 confirmed hospitalizations, does that mean 80k people died from covid without ever being hospitalized?

It's also notable that deaths peaked around 4/18, and have been steadily dropping since, regardless of levels of shutdowns.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks, if he’s truly an honest moderator, he’ll step down knowing that he got caught lying. You can even see that the other party name contacted the moderator first. That member the complained to moderator, the moderator took the complaint, and attacked me. Ignoring that the complaint, who issued the first name calling. If the moderator has an ounce of integrity they step down.

Wat?

rickyb

1592351193706.png

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Please critically evaluate the political propaganda you regurgitate!

The link states the "investigators" singled out 399 scientists.
"133(70%) had "undisclosed" grants. " 133 of 399 is not 70%! And where is the requirement to disclose of funding sources? Disingenuous to accuse non-disclosure events when there is no reason to do it!
"102(54%) had an "undisclosed talent award" 102 of 399 is not 54%!

Please use your head!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"133(70%) had "undisclosed" grants. " 133 of 399 is not 70%! And where is the requirement to disclose of funding sources? Disingenuous to accuse non-disclosure events when there is no reason to do it!

Please use your head!
Excellent job defending communist China comrade!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hospitalization stats are approximately 29,000 lab confirmed hospitalizations between March 1st and June 6th. Out of approximately 2 million confirmed cases, only 29,000 confirmed hospitalizations. That's 1.4%.

I'm curious about the approximately 116,000 deaths from Covid. With only 29,000 confirmed hospitalizations, does that mean 80k people died from covid without ever being hospitalized?

It's also notable that deaths peaked around 4/18, and have been steadily dropping since, regardless of levels of shutdowns.

Upon further reflection, clearly not all hospitalizations resulted in death. I couldn't find figures, but I did read that being hospitalized generally meant you weren't going to make it. So, let's say 70% of hospitalizations ended in death. That's only 14,000 of the close to 120,000 deaths that were cases in which the decedent had been hospitalized. Why did 106,000 people die from Coroana without ever having been hospitalized?

vantexan

Please use your head!
So the Chinese nationals removing files before going home is of no concern?

120,499 dead Americans, 2.255+million infected. The state of Florida is seeing a surge in hospitalizations, after days of over 2,000+ infected daily. Gov. DeSantis has shutdown restaurants and bars...again. The state of Texas has also seen a huge surge in infected. The southern states are just starting to make the climb towards peak. You might see your states end peak around Labor Day. The Union still hasn’t done anything for its members. UPS has mopped the floor with the Teamsters the last two years.

120,499 dead Americans, 2.255+million infected. The state of Florida is seeing a surge in hospitalizations, after days of over 2,000+ infected daily. Gov. DeSantis has shutdown restaurants and bars...again. The state of Texas has also seen a huge surge in infected. The southern states are just starting to make the climb towards peak. You might see your states end peak around Labor Day. The Union still hasn’t done anything for its members. UPS has mopped the floor with the Teamsters the last two years.
And what would you like company to do? Or the union to do?