Coronavirus

Overpaid Union Thug

If anyone wants to see just how easy it is to spread a virus simply watch a live flight tracking site/app and watch all of the planes coming from China. Then factor in connecting flights. A carrier doesn’t even need to go to to a country to infect people there. They just need to infect someone that is. Do this and you’ll be watching the corona virus spread I real time.

Overpaid Union Thug

You know every good zombie movie starts off just like this.

Mass General Hospital already has isolation rooms prepared.

Stories are coming out that you can get infected through your eyes, so get masks, gloves and eye protection. Also watch how the companies that trade in these items see their shares rise.

Read (or listen to) “Day By Day Armageddon.” Whole thing stars in China. And so does “World War Z.”

Box Ox

I’ve been following the spread of the corona virus on Twitter. China (and everyone) is definitely trying to hide how bad it really is.The major news networks are in on it. Smaller independent ones that operate solely on social media, along with regular individuals in China, are posting what’s really happening.

Makes sense. American corporations and their subsidiaries are terrified of angering the CPC and potentially losing access to the massive Chinese market.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’ve been following the spread of the corona virus on Twitter. China (and everyone) is definitely trying to hide how bad it really is.The major news networks are in on it. Smaller independent ones that operate solely on social media, along with regular individuals in China, are posting what’s really happening.
Anyone not believing that China is hiding the facts?

cachmeifucan

Search on YouTube it's a Chinese nurse claiming that over 90,000 infected abdominal 5000 deaths. Hospitals overwhelmed. Our supervisor are asking people for the week off. Because volume from China is about to drop.

cachmeifucan

Our country has a chance to get it under control but no other country has the capabilities to combat this. I do fear this will be of biblical proportions. Millions will die. Get your r85 mask asap

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
82984769_1155664158143398_3399269733483151360_n.jpg