Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I posted many months ago that trump had failed with his covid19 response, sadly that has been proven correct by reality.

You stated an opinion, and you haven't changed that opinion? Amazing! Feel free to continue captivating us with your fascinating posts.

You're right. Trump should never have let all those Governors shut down their states (not that he has any authority to save them from themselves). It made everything much worse than It needed to be. He should have also shut down all the panic mill "media outlets" so that people wouldn't become so deranged about a viral outbreak.

refineryworker05

You stated an opinion, and you haven't changed that opinion? Amazing! Feel free to continue captivating us with your fascinating posts.

You're right. Trump should never have let all those Governors shut down their states. It made everything much worse than It needed to be. He should have also shut down all the panic mill "media outlets" so that people wouldn't become so deranged about a viral outbreak.
I know you are pretending to believe that trump has handled covid19 well or maybe you are pretending that no one could have done a better job, but just because you are pretending to believe that nonsense, doesn't mean I have to pretend along with you. I guarantee that in a very short few years, trump's response to covid19 will be universally seen as a disaster and no one will claim he did an adequate job. Just like now no one defends the GWBush's Iraq war, or his gay marriage fight or his response to Katrina.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know you are pretending to believe that trump has handled covid19 well or maybe you are pretending that no one could have done a better job, but just because you are pretending to believe that nonsense, doesn't mean I have to pretend along with you. I guarantee that in a very short few years, trump's response to covid19 will be universally seen as a disaster and no one will claim he did an adequate job. Just like now no one defends the GWBush's Iraq war, or his gay marriage fight or his response to Katrina.

Like you said, they've been claiming it since the beginning. Why should anyone change their mind in the face of what the media keeps telling them to believe?

Once the dust settles, and we root out all the fraud, then we'll see how things really went. I mean, we won't even get close to the 2 million dead that was projected. That's an obvious win right now. And they'll also be able to definitively prove that all the experts that everyone was listening to were completely wrong, and that lock downs were completely unnecessary at best, and likely a terrible, deadly decision.

But feel free to keep pushing the extremely ridiculous narrative. It will help those who aren't completely deranged to see that they are being lied to. Even the citizens of the lefties' darling Germany are fed up and flooding the streets to protest their lock down. I guess they'll spike again because they are protesting for their freedom, and not some communist agenda issue. Lol!

refineryworker05

Like you said, they've been claiming it since the beginning. Why should anyone change their mind in the face of what the media keeps telling them to believe?

Once the dust settles, and we root out all the fraud, then we'll see how things really went. I mean, we won't even get close to the 2 million dead that was projected. That's an obvious win right now. And they'll also be able to definitively prove that all the experts that everyone was listening to were completely wrong, and that lock downs were completely unnecessary at best, and likely a terrible, deadly decision.

But feel free to keep pushing the extremely ridiculous narrative. It will help those who aren't completely deranged to see that they are being lied to. Even the citizens of the lefties' darling Germany are fed up and flooding the streets to protest their lock down. I guess they'll spike again because they are protesting for their freedom, and not some communist agenda issue. Lol!
Again, I know you are pretending that you believe trump did a good job, and you are pretending there is some cloud of misinformation hiding the excellent job he has done, but I don't have to pretend with you. His failure is a fact and easy to see and again in a few years no one will defend his covid19 response. Just like people "used" to pretend by defending GWBush on the Iraq War, his gay marriage ban, and Katrina for years, and now no one claims anything about the GWBush presidency, no one will claim trump.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Again, I know you are pretending that you believe trump did a good job, and you are pretending there is some cloud of misinformation hiding the excellent job he has done, but I don't have to pretend with you. His failure is a fact and easy to see and again in a few years no one will defend his covid19 response. Just like people "used" to pretend by defending GWBush on the Iraq War, his gay marriage ban, and Katrina for years, and now no one claims anything about the GWBush presidency, no one will claim trump.

I never said anything directly about Trump, or how he did. You are the one who is hyper-focused on him. You started with your conclusion, and you are arguing towards it. If you don't see the problem with that, I can't help you. All I am doing is stating facts about the pandemic. Sorry if they disrupt your world view.

refineryworker05

I never said anything directly about Trump, or how he did. You are the one who is hyper-focused on him. You started with your conclusion, and you are arguing towards it. If you don't see the problem with that, I can't help you. All I am doing is stating facts about the pandemic. Sorry if they disrupt your world view.
I have no idea what your point is.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
157,905 dead Americans, 4.764+million infected. Yesterday was a devastatingly deadly day for America, 1,123 dead Americans on a Saturday, hasn’t happened since May that, that many died on a Saturday. America saw for the 4th consecutive week a surge in Covid19 deaths. Again the deadliest week since May. The Confederate states are dragging down the rest of the nation with their inability to stop the spread of virus. Texas led in deaths (268) yesterday, followed by Florida (179). Florida led the nation in newly infected as well with over 9,000.
Too many covid motorcycle deaths!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m back to normal now. I got sick for about 8/9 days. Never had a fever. I’m pretty much in a holding pattern now waiting to produce a “negative” test result. Can’t go back to work until then, so I’m retesting once a week. Thx for asking
Good to hear. The company has really been struggling without you on the front lines.

I have no idea what your point is.
You know

once the dust settles, lol. Trump’s made this political and it’s an absolute disaster. The President of the United States takes no responsibility, his words. Think about that. The virus doesn’t care about state borders or your political views, your skin color. No matter how you want to spin it, this is a major disaster. When the dust does settle I hope some are held accountable. For sickening example, how about trump’s SIL’s national plan that was trashed because those geniuses believed the virus was affecting only blue states, not red. Not to mention the millions that group spent on the contaminated tests they bought without the normal gov oversight. Just how ignorant and stupid is that? That’s the administration you support. You support this horrible Buffoon you are brain washed or you’re one of those guys who never brought your books to school. Open your eyes, get your news from different sources and wake up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good to hear. The company has really been struggling without you on the front lines.
The company is struggling period!
I get my packages occasionally/eventually ... they ride around for 2 or 3 days until they accumulate.
FedEx is even worse!
USPS is better than UPS or FedEx ... pretty much on time.
I understand with all the COVID issues and volume.
Late deliveries have not made a difference in my life so far.
I stopped getting all my Rx through any carriers ... I get them through local Kroger and CVS.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You know

once the dust settles, lol. Trump’s made this political and it’s an absolute disaster. The President of the United States takes no responsibility, his words. Think about that. The virus doesn’t care about state borders or your political views, your skin color. No matter how you want to spin it, this is a major disaster. When the dust does settle I hope some are held accountable. For sickening example, how about trump’s SIL’s national plan that was trashed because those geniuses believed the virus was affecting only blue states, not red. Not to mention the millions that group spent on the contaminated tests they bought without the normal gov oversight. Just how ignorant and stupid is that? That’s the administration you support. You support this horrible Buffoon you are brain washed or you’re one of those guys who never brought your books to school. Open your eyes, get your news from different sources and wake up.

Trump made it political? LOL! Ok. You hate Trump, great. I'm not a huge fan either, but I won't let my feelings derange my outlook on life. If you think trying to set the record straight when foaming-at-the-mouth Trump haters come out and say all sorts of nonsense is supporting Trump, ok, I'll own that. I want any president to be successful, because that's good for the country.

I never brought my books to school? That's so precious. Get my news from different sources? Which sources do you think I use? You should probably follow your own advice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know

1596113119009.jpg

fishtm2001

We have a little over four percent of the world's population, and nearly 23 percent of the world's recorded COVID-19 deaths. This is a major league failure for the world's richest nation.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Vote Blue, no matter who? Isn't Blue the color that represents law enforcement?

Yikes, was this thought through? The Dems may have to change their color. :raspberry-tounge::surprised::lol: