Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
Vote Blue, no matter who? Isn't Blue the color that represents law enforcement?

Yikes, was this thought through? The Dems may have to change their color. :raspberry-tounge::surprised::lol:
Actually they did. Blue used to be Republicans and red was Democrats until 30 years ago or so. Don't know how they got switched around.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
We have a little over four percent of the world's population, and nearly 23 percent of the world's recorded COVID-19 deaths. This is a major league failure for the world's richest nation.
Think of it in this perspective. We have one of the best rating of population that out lives there cancer diagnosis and other deseases. So that could cause the death rate spike.
I could also give you a few other examples of why our death rate would be higher.

zimbomb

Positive results coming in from the limp dick medication aviptadil. Who would have thought the same big tough babies who aren't wearing masks are the reason this drug is on the market in the first place.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1596574256897.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Think of it in this perspective. We have one of the best rating of population that out lives there cancer diagnosis and other deseases. So that could cause the death rate spike.
I could also give you a few other examples of why our death rate would be higher.

It's because we wasted resources locking healthy people down instead of focusing on helping and protecting the high risk populations. Imagine if, instead of a trillion dollar stimulus, we spent even a tenth of that focused on helping the elderly and immune compromised stay isolated in comfort.

But when you're a hammer, every problem is a nail. And when you are a sickle you blame your enemies for all the terrible things you've done.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
You know

once the dust settles, lol. Trump’s made this political and it’s an absolute disaster. The President of the United States takes no responsibility, his words. Think about that. The virus doesn’t care about state borders or your political views, your skin color. No matter how you want to spin it, this is a major disaster. When the dust does settle I hope some are held accountable. For sickening example, how about trump’s SIL’s national plan that was trashed because those geniuses believed the virus was affecting only blue states, not red. Not to mention the millions that group spent on the contaminated tests they bought without the normal gov oversight. Just how ignorant and stupid is that? That’s the administration you support. You support this horrible Buffoon you are brain washed or you’re one of those guys who never brought your books to school. Open your eyes, get your news from different sources and wake up.

I hope all those progressive democrat business owners( if there are any) remember who closed all their stores.
It was not the big dumb fat bad orange man.

PT Car Washer

It's because we wasted resources locking healthy people down instead of focusing on helping and protecting the high risk populations. Imagine if, instead of a trillion dollar stimulus, we spent even a tenth of that focused on helping the elderly and immune compromised stay isolated in comfort.

But when you're a hammer, every problem is a nail. And when you are a sickle you blame your enemies for all the terrible things you've done.
You make a very good point. So where was our Nations leadership during the early phase? Out golfing and telling the American people everything is under control while the trump flu went viral across the country. Maybe the trump flu was not his fault but trumps handling of this disaster is on him.

PT Car Washer

I hope all those progressive democrat business owners( if there are any) remember who closed all their stores.
It was not the big dumb fat bad orange man.
Of course not because trump told America he has no responsibility for anything that happens to our great country. "It is what it is."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You make a very good point. So where was our Nations leadership during the early phase? Out golfing and telling the American people everything is under control while the trump flu went viral across the country. Maybe the trump flu was not his fault but trumps handling of this disaster is on him.

I got no problem calling out bad decisions. I could pull out the facts about the China Town festivals of the democrats, or the decision of democratic leaders to shuffle actively infected people off to elder care facilities. And I know Trump would, and has, pointed out that he shut down travel from China, then Europe.

But let's be real, if Trump's administration had come up with a comprehensive plan, would the Democrat states have followed it? The difference between pro-big government liberals, and anti-big government conservatives is that big government types actually believe the President should dictate from the oval office, if it's their president. They criticize everything the President does if it's not their president, even if Orange Man changes his mind and does something they agree with, he's still a failure. Anti-big government types believe each state should have their own emergency plans and systems in place. The Federal Government should only step in where and when needed, so they see this as a failure at the state level.

Lack of stockpiled medical equipment, lack of testing, inadequate tracing... all red herrings. I believe we could have potentially minimized the death toll further if we had focused our resources as I explained in a previous post. Instead, almost all states blew their resources chasing their tails in an attempt to leverage excessive government overreach into the lives of the citizenry. Aside from that, I am unconvinced that any plan would have done much to change the outcome. The virus spread regardless of, and possibly because of, the lock downs, or mask use.