Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
Literally no one is doing that. Employers will make everyone wear masks to appear to comply, but won't ensure, actually actively work against, people following proper mask protocol. I can't blame them, since, even under the most sanitary conditions, proper mask protocol is basically impossible, and mostly ignored. The general public has no hope of wearing masks properly, even if they did slow the spread of viruses. The net effect is people walking around with filthy rags strapped to their faces constantly.
Large signs in the hospitals and clinics. "Please save mask for future visits"

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Driver 12/18/20: “I don’t feel good and I’ve worked 60 hrs this week already can I please be off tomorrow”

management: “QUIT PLAYING GAMES YOUVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO BE HERE”

🧔✊

rickyb

Literally no one is doing that. Employers will make everyone wear masks to appear to comply, but won't ensure, actually actively work against, people following proper mask protocol. I can't blame them, since, even under the most sanitary conditions, proper mask protocol is basically impossible, and mostly ignored. The general public has no hope of wearing masks properly, even if they did slow the spread of viruses. The net effect is people walking around with filthy rags strapped to their faces constantly.
yea i agree alot of ppl arent doing it right but its not rocket science either. i feel like theres this arrogance which pervades some cultures, like we know it all, we make fun of people who have minority opinions, and that could lead to people feeling like nothing is going to happen to them.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
220,254 dead Americans, 8.041+million infected. Yesterday 316 Americans died. Not one of them was able to take Regeneron. Why is the President not handing out these pills like candy? Why would the President illegally take these drugs and not let citizens? Trump is showing America he isn’t tough at all! He’s showing he’s selfish! Those who are dying of Covid19 are the true fighters. They don’t get access to a drug, a selfish leader called, a cure. Shameful, and embarrassing as an American! Disgusting.
2.7% mortality rate.
Youre more likley to die peeing in the trough at Wrigley field.
💩✊

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts puts out a map each Weds. to show where the most cases are for each city/town.
This week 23 more places were listed as being in the Red Zone.
That nows makes it 63 communities in the high-risk category.
Guess Gov. Baker (R ) will most likely shut the whole Commonwealth down, again.
{ He also said that he can't support Trump. }

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Massachusetts puts out a map each Weds. to show where the most cases are for each city/town.
This week 23 more places were listed as being in the Red Zone.
That nows makes it 63 communities in the high-risk category.
Guess Gov. Baker (R ) will most likely shut the whole Commonwealth down, again.
{ He also said that he can't support Trump. }
Dumbbutts probably freaking out over cases. SMH

Sportello

Well, that might be because there's been no consistent information from the so-called experts. When new information came and continues to come out we are not adjusting to it. Leadership relied on the likes of Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and WHO to make decisions. Yet, we still have governors like Newsome and Cuomo locking us down tighter despite what the science says.

Will the leaders react to what the WHO is now saying about lockdowns and the irrefutable harm they cause? Will they look at something like the Great Barrington declaration for a common-sense approach? Not likely, because politics and TDS quite frankly are what is shaping their tragic decisions. smh
Are you still sticking with the Barrington nonsense?

smh