Coronavirus

222,563 dead Americans, 8.203+million infected. 21 states have seen a spike in numbers the last 7 days. The state of Florida leads the way with deaths today, 139 dead. Yesterday 970 Americans died and not one of them received the cocktail our spineless President took. Trump should be pushing these drugs on those with Covid19. But, the President and the Republicans want more dead Americans. Why can Trump take a drug others can’t? He’s not tough, he’s a wimp! It’s sad 5hat Republicans made Covid19 so political. It’s probably going to cost Trump re-election. Unemployment is up!

222,655 dead American, 8.208+million infected. Walked into a facility today and everyone inside had masks on. 7 months into a pandemic and UPS is finally requiring masks to be worn daily. The Teamsters has of course caved and allowed the new rule. The anti-maskers on Brown Cafe are trolls, otherwise we’d hear or witness the Teamsters fighting this new requirement. You’ll see someone post you can’t tell a business how to operate. Hello! That’s what a union is does.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What, more doctors and science... Say it ain't so. Damn WHO and government trying to kill us all.:furious:

From the article:

Back in 1948, the WHO defined health as follows:

“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or other physical impairment.”

According to the letter’s signers, the WHO’s current approach to combating SARS-CoV-2 is a clear violation of this long-established ethic because it impinges upon the emotional and social well-being of humans, all in the name of keeping them “safe” from a virus.

Forcing people to stay at home muzzled with no human contact is also a violation of basic human rights, as is demanding that people “mask up” whenever they decide to venture from their own property – especially since being social actually protects against viral infection.

“Studies have shown that the more social and emotional commitments people have, the more resistant they are to viruses,” the letter explains. “It is much more likely that isolation and quarantine have fatal consequences.

Poop Head

Judge me.
222,655 dead American, 8.208+million infected. Walked into a facility today and everyone inside had masks on. 7 months into a pandemic and UPS is finally requiring masks to be worn daily. The Teamsters has of course caved and allowed the new rule. The anti-maskers on Brown Cafe are trolls, otherwise we’d hear or witness the Teamsters fighting this new requirement. You’ll see someone post you can’t tell a business how to operate. Hello! That’s what a union is does.
Mortality rate is dropping. Quick, shut everything down before people realize this is just an overblown cold!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Lmao.

We've had no masks required in our center for basically the entire time.
One case so far. And that was like June.

My local is fighting all mask related discipline.
Of course, you wouldn't know such things, because we typically don't tell part time supervisors. :)

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Lmao.

We've had no masks required in our center for basically the entire time.
One case so far. And that was like June.

My local is fighting all mask related discipline.
Of course, you wouldn't know such things, because we typically don't tell part time supervisors. :)
And I should mention, the one driver who caught it was fine. He was ready to come back to work in about 3 days, but had to stay in isolation due to the rules.

Said it basically felt like a nasty version of the flu.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Poop Head

Judge me.
:censored2: yeah Belgium!!!!
Every point in the letter is what alot of us have been saying the whole time.

From letter,
The way in which Covid-19 has been portrayed by politicians and the media has not done the situation any good either. War terms were popular and warlike language was not lacking. There has often been mention of a ‘war’ with an ‘invisible enemy’ who has to be ‘defeated’. The use in the media of phrases such as ‘care heroes in the front line’ and ‘corona victims’ has further fuelled fear, as has the idea that we are globally dealing with a ‘killer virus’.

The relentless bombardment with figures, that were unleashed on the population day after day, hour after hour, without interpreting those figures, without comparing them to flu deaths in other years, without comparing them to deaths from other causes, has induced a real psychosis of fear in the population. This is not information, this is manipulation.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Love these Belgians!!

From letter,
We deplore the role of the WHO in this, which has called for the infodemic (i.e. all divergent opinions from the official discourse, including by experts with different views) to be silenced by an unprecedented media censorship.43 44

We urgently call on the media to take their responsibilities here!

We demand an open debate in which all experts are heard.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

China has a lot more reason to prepare for war than tensions with the US. I think they've pretty well pissed off the rest of the world too at this point.

rickyb

Every point in the letter is what alot of us have been saying the whole time.

From letter,
The way in which Covid-19 has been portrayed by politicians and the media has not done the situation any good either. War terms were popular and warlike language was not lacking. There has often been mention of a ‘war’ with an ‘invisible enemy’ who has to be ‘defeated’. The use in the media of phrases such as ‘care heroes in the front line’ and ‘corona victims’ has further fuelled fear, as has the idea that we are globally dealing with a ‘killer virus’.

The relentless bombardment with figures, that were unleashed on the population day after day, hour after hour, without interpreting those figures, without comparing them to flu deaths in other years, without comparing them to deaths from other causes, has induced a real psychosis of fear in the population. This is not information, this is manipulation.
yea but you can easily look up flu deaths from other years which is 12000 to 61000. so corona virus assuming it kills 300,000 americans by year end, will be between 25x and 5x more deadly than americas normal flu season. you should be afraid of corona its the number 3 killer of americans this year.

what was for manipulation was anti russia hysteria, immigration hysteria, and the war on terror. but you guys probably fell for that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yea but you can easily look up flu deaths from other years which is 12000 to 61000. so corona virus assuming it kills 300,000 americans by year end, will be between 25x and 5x more deadly than americas normal flu season. you should be afraid of corona its the number 3 killer of americans this year.

what was for manipulation was anti russia hysteria, immigration hysteria, and the war on terror. but you guys probably fell for that.

EYLHcezWsAAPEeL.jpg