Coronavirus

cachmeifucan

3e870e94d1528146_mp2.gif
Are you trying to insinuate I'm poorly educated. I grew up in a great school district and got an associate degree at college of DuPage 20 years ago. The people that are stupid are the ones that think this isn't a epidemic.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Are you trying to insinuate I'm poorly educated. I grew up in a great school district and got an associate degree at college of DuPage 20 years ago. The people that are stupid are the ones that think this isn't a epidemic.
Sir! NO, and I agree on stupid people think isn't an epidemic.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Burn them no funerals dead bodies still carry the virus everyone must be cremated.
C'mon man. Don't you think you're going maybe a little overboard, here?

I'm not saying there aren't problems, but you're acting like it's the return of the Bubonic plague.
The fatality rate for people under 40 is 0.2%.

cachmeifucan

They say the panic will set in once someone you know dies. The government is lying to prevent panic but I believe it's inevitable. Stock up on food water medicine and good liquor the stuff that lights on fire it kills everything

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump boasted to reporters during a tour of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, where he met with actual doctors and scientists who are feverishly scrambling to contain and combat the deadly illness. Citing a “great, super-genius uncle” who taught at MIT, Trump professed that it must run in the family genes.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

‘Maybe I have a natural ability’
He is full of himself all the time and makes a fool of himself occasionally ... this was one of those occasions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
tommorrow you'll be posting graphics about the deficit

Your president has proven himself even more of a liar and fraud with his "expert" handling of Covid-19. He trots out Kudlow yesterday to say it's "largely contained" and tells people himself that it's basically OK to go to work sick.

When Pence went to Washington State, it's very telling that he landed at a military base and stayed on-base in a very controlled environment. He didn't venture out into public or make any PR-type appearances with First Responders, medical personnel etc. Translation: Too dangerous to leave the base. Ordinarily, the VP and president land at one the three large commercial airports in the Seattle area, and rarely use McChord AFB, which is about 50 miles south of Seattle.

You people have continued to minimize Covid-19, even as it spreads across the US and the world, causing huge economic and social disruptions. A lot of you are still saying it isn't real.

One one hand, you have an utter, uneducated fool creating false hope with "hunches" about vaccines and dangerous minimization of the virus in hopes his precious economy doesn't tank. The travel industry is in the toilet, and other sectors are on the way as world supply chains are disrupted.

On the other, you have the WHO, an apolitical organization full of the top medical and epidemiological minds in the world, telling us the polar opposite of what the idiot Trump and his administration are saying.

Who should you believe? If it's just a "cold". maybe Trump, Kudlow, and Pence should intentionally infect themselves and then rub some spinach on it ala' Popeye, because it's no big deal.

IGNORANT.