Coronavirus

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
If it's no big deal why did they close school in Chicago because 1 teacher tested positive. And 5 school in Pennsylvania closed.

Being careful is fine. We're trying to avoid a major outbreak. I'm not saying it isn't a really rough thing. The panic is just highly overrated.

Schools near me close down every once in a while to try to control flu outbreaks.

cachmeifucan

I've never heard of a school close for the flu. I live in suburbs of Chicago so I'm around a highly populated area never once heard that. Did you hear the NBA might be playing to empty seats

cachmeifucan

Trump is trying not to set country into a panic but then some fools won't prepare. I can't find good hand sanitizer masks or gloves guess it's nothing to see here. Campbell soup stock is going up.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I've never heard of a school close for the flu. I live in suburbs of Chicago so I'm around a highly populated area never once heard that. Did you hear the NBA might be playing to empty seats

They do.

Here's a source from prior to this year, so it isn't coronavirus related at all.
Flu slams schools, shuttering some - CNN

NBA playing to empty seats means people are panicking.
Nothing more than that.

cachmeifucan

Well this has no season and isn't going away. I'm worried I have family with health problems so I've been calling daily just to catch up and tell them I love them.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Northern Virginia. The Governor was just on the radio saying it was every man for himself, then I heard gunshots and the broadcast went dead.
b5f4794c775bda14c336891092456356.jpg