Coronavirus

cachmeifucan

The professional don't even know how it spreads. So if you live in a large condo building like myself I'm worried it will spread just like on cruise ships. I went to chase bank yesterday it smelled like lysol everything was so clean. How come ups won't do the same as other corporations

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
t6rs74pv1ap11.jpg

cachmeifucan

They say drink the Mexican mescal, Russian or polish vodka the home made stuff that will light on fire. I'm getting some this weekend take a shot every night and use as mouthwash in mourning before brushing.

oldngray

nowhere special
They say drink the Mexican mescal, Russian or polish vodka the home made stuff that will light on fire. I'm getting some this weekend take a shot every night and use as mouthwash in mourning before brushing.
Bleach is very effective at killing the virus

A couple of shots and you will never get it.

cachmeifucan

The whole point of quarantine is to limit spread before it gets worse. Not to try to lock things down after its too late.
Well some people are carriers but show no symptoms they had a lady on fox this morning said she tested positive but no symptoms. She looked to be late 50s and feeling fine. They also say the R0 number for flu is 1. That is the amount of confirm cases spread to others. Corona patients R0 number is up to 4 or 5. People infected by each confirm case

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well some people are carriers but show no symptoms they had a lady on fox this morning said she tested positive but no symptoms. She looked to be late 50s and feeling fine. They also say the R0 number for flu is 1. That is the amount of confirm cases spread to others. Corona patients R0 number is up to 4 or 5. People infected by each confirm case

Key word: "Fox".

cachmeifucan

Yeah I know fox sucks now that murdoch sons are liberal and run it into the ground. I wish breitbart.Com had a channel. I actually don't watch fox to many liberal fools like Juan Williams and that dumb blonde with glasses or is she brunette this week I forgot her name. I listen to 890am constantly in Chicago

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah I know fox sucks now that murdoch sons are liberal and run it into the ground. I wish breitbart.Com had a channel. I actually don't watch fox to many liberal fools like Juan Williams and that dumb blonde with glasses or is she brunette this week I forgot her name. I listen to 890am constantly in Chicago

One son is Far Right, and one is liberal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I have a great idea. To reassure the public, have Trump get injected with Covid-19 on live national TV (Fox), and then have someone from the WHO verify that it is a factual, true infection...not a stunt. Since Trump has the best genes (proven by deep orange hue) EVER, he will just carry on as usual, at work, effing up our country just like always. Because it's "just a cold", it would be solid evidence that Covid-19 is no big deal, and he'll be fine within a few days to a week.

We can all go to work, church, school etc., and make America great by spending our time, effort, and money doing regular tasks instead of performing avoidance behaviors and taking any precautions. Remember," it's the common cold, folks". (Limbaugh).

This is the "healthiest individual to every occupy the White House", so there is zero concern, and he will be fine.

Let's have Hannity get a dose too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a great idea. To reassure the public, have Trump get injected with Covid-19 on live national TV (Fox), and then have someone from the WHO verify that it is a factual, true infection...not a stunt. Since Trump has the best genes (proven by deep orange hue) EVER, he will just carry on as usual, at work, effing up our country just like always. Because it's "just a cold", it would be solid evidence that Covid-19 is no big deal, and he'll be fine within a few days to a week.

We can all go to work, church, school etc., and make America great by spending our time, effort, and money doing regular tasks instead of performing avoidance behaviors and taking any precautions. Remember," it's the common cold, folks". (Limbaugh).

This is the "healthiest individual to every occupy the White House", so there is zero concern, and he will be fine.

Screw Trump as your test subject , use Nancy Pelosi.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to USA Today, Costco is suspending free samples over safety concerns. The newspaper reported it was not immediately clear if the store had pulled samples from all U.S. stores or just in select areas. There was no indication when the suspension would end, USA Today reported.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Obama has AIDS.
That is all.
Carry on fren.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Large groups, group gatherings seem to be key, per epidemiologists not associated with Trump/FOX, or Breitbart. The outbreak in South Korea was tied to a church. China is essentially one large group gathering if you've ever been there, at least in large cities. Many people in close proximity with close contact, questionable sanitation and prevention protocol etc.

DIDO and the other trolls will tell you it's nothing to worry about, as in it's just like the common cold. That's dangerous misinformation, and speaks volumes about how low they'll go to avoid conforming this is serious. People don't DIE from the common cold.

What's happening in Seattle now will soon be commonplace throughout most of the US within a week or two. You will start to see school closures, cancellations of large group events, online church services and the like. Today, the NBA told it's players to prepare to play in empty arenas.

I think it's truly revealing to go to Breitbart and see how Covid-19 coverage is minimized. Same with Fox. Sorry, but that's wrong, and immoral to try a cover it up.