Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Like I said we're not in a lockdown. If we were those sheriffs would be enforcing it.
Sheriffs are not enforcing it because they don't have the man power or the will to do something so stupid.

Gov. Gavin Newsom and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) announced a limited stay at home order in areas that are seeing the highest rates of positive cases and hospitalizations.

Under the order, all nonessential work, movement and gatherings in "purple tier" counties are ordered to stop between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. until Dec. 21.

Starting on Nov. 25, Los Angeles County will also prohibit dine-in service at restaurants, breweries, wineries and bars for three weeks.

However, wineries and breweries may continue their retail operations as long as they adhere to current protocols.

Prior to LA County's latest restrictions, outdoor seating for restaurants was reduced to 50% capacity. Max capacity for other businesses was reduced to 25%.

About 41 counties across the state have been placed in the strictest "purple" category of the reopening roadmap. Many businesses in those counties will have to suspend or severely limit their indoor operations.

Officials have urged those planning holiday gatherings to take strict precautions, including keeping visits small, outdoors and under two hours.

The state is also strengthening its face-covering guidance to require individuals to wear a mask when they are outside their homes. Some exceptions may apply.

MAKAVELI

Sheriffs are not enforcing it because they don't have the man power or the will to do something so stupid.

Gov. Gavin Newsom and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) announced a limited stay at home order in areas that are seeing the highest rates of positive cases and hospitalizations.

Under the order, all nonessential work, movement and gatherings in "purple tier" counties are ordered to stop between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. until Dec. 21.

Starting on Nov. 25, Los Angeles County will also prohibit dine-in service at restaurants, breweries, wineries and bars for three weeks.

However, wineries and breweries may continue their retail operations as long as they adhere to current protocols.

Prior to LA County's latest restrictions, outdoor seating for restaurants was reduced to 50% capacity. Max capacity for other businesses was reduced to 25%.

About 41 counties across the state have been placed in the strictest "purple" category of the reopening roadmap. Many businesses in those counties will have to suspend or severely limit their indoor operations.

Officials have urged those planning holiday gatherings to take strict precautions, including keeping visits small, outdoors and under two hours.

The state is also strengthening its face-covering guidance to require individuals to wear a mask when they are outside their homes. Some exceptions may apply.
Like I said, it's not a lockdown. Lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Like I said, it's not a lockdown. Lol
Keep on defending the idiot governor, that's your right. We have a statewide curfew, and L.A. County, effective the day b4 Thanksgiving is closing all restaurants and bars... you can't even eat outdoors. So, people will order to-go to help them out, then take it home and eat indoors. Great leadership in Cali... smh But we're following the science. LMAO!!

fishtm2001

• The US now has the highest coronavirus death toll in the world, with more than 257,000 deaths.
  • On average, more than 1,300 people are dying of COVID every day — the highest level since May.
  • There are over 11.8 million confirmed infections in the country after a record high of nearly 200,000 cases reported on a single day on Nov. 20.
  • Nationwide hospitalizations have hit record highs for 13 straight days, with more than 83,000 people hospitalized as of Sunday.
  • Hospitals in at least 25 states are reporting dangerous shortages of doctors, nurses, and other staff.
Thanks, donald

newfie

1606231301343.png

And most of them put surviving ahead of health. I’m sure it makes no sense to lock down for their health if it causes them and their families to be bankrupt and homeless.
Why would anyone put there finances ahead of their health or their families health? I can always go out and make more money to feed and house my family if I am in good health. Some of you may want to reconsider some of your priorities in life.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would anyone put there finances ahead of their health or their families health? I can always go out and make more money to feed and house my family if I am in good health. Some of you may want to reconsider some of your priorities in life.
Spoken like a man who makes around $40 an hour and can retire when he wants. You’re out of touch with struggling young families.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You won’t if the stock market crashes and we enter another Great Depression.
When 1 in 3 Americans (renters) lose their homes, you’ll be lucky to manage your personal survival.