Coronavirus

PT Car Washer

How many people handled those packages in the last 24 hours?
How many people were in and out of your car in the last 6 hours before you got in it?
How many people touched your smooth surfaced DIAD in the last 12 hours?

Just admit it ... you're in the mold of Cuomo and Newsom ... do as I say not as I do.
Wow. A bit over the top. I spent 22 years in defense of my country and most of those years were not spent at the PX drinking beer. So far I am still healthy along with my family but that could change. My state is number 2 or 3 of the most infectious states. I do appreciate your concerns. Stay safe.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wow. A bit over the top. I spent 22 years in defense of my country and most of those years were not spent at the PX drinking beer. So far I am still healthy along with my family but that could change. My state is number 2 or 3 of the most infectious states.
I do appreciate your concerns.
I don't have any concerns for you ... you're a Libturd Democrat!

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow. A bit over the top. I spent 22 years in defense of my country and most of those years were not spent at the PX drinking beer. So far I am still healthy along with my family but that could change. My state is number 2 or 3 of the most infectious states. I do appreciate your concerns. Stay safe.
You must of been a navy seal judging by all the “hey guys I was in the military” novels we have to endure

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh Geezus! Coming from you?

Yeah, I've been having fun!
SmartSelect_20201123-161741_Chrome.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Shocking news, just shocking.

NEW YORK, NY—Just hours after Governor Andrew Cuomo accepted an International Emmy for his amazing, informative, not-at-all-filled-with-propaganda COVID press briefings, his Emmy award passed away of COVID-19, sources confirmed Tuesday.

"The Emmy was placed in a nursing home for safekeeping and almost immediately contracted the virus, passing away just hours later," said one medical professional. "Cuomo was also seen encouraging the statue to attend a Biden rally and a BLM protest, though he was emphatic that the statue not go to synagogue or church."

Cuomo will be awarded another Emmy for his excellent handling of the first Emmy, sources say. He is also writing a book called American Crisis 2: More Leadership Lessons from Caring for a Statue. Netflix consultant Barack Obama is working on turning the story into a Netflix special.

The governor accepted no responsibility for killing the statue and quickly blamed Trump for the mishap.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Glorious ACB gives us a win for freedom.
It appears the USA can write Roberts off as a Constitutionalist Justice on the SCOTUS.
The balance in the SCOTUS is 5 Constitutionalist and 4 Legislators.
Thank Gawd that old bitty died and ACB was on the SCOTUS ...
... to ensure the United States Of America remains a country based on the Constitution.​

oldngray

nowhere special
It appears the USA can write Roberts off as a Constitutionalist Justice on the SCOTUS.
The balance in the SCOTUS is 5 Constitutionalist and 4 Legislators.
Thank Gawd that old bitty died and ACB was on the SCOTUS ...
... to ensure the United States Of America remains a country based on the Constitution.​
Only media still calls Roberts a conservative. He hasn't been close to it for years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another study about COVID says your blood type might determine if you get sick or not.
Should I have my blood type written on my mask ?