Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why would anyone put there finances ahead of their health or their families health? I can always go out and make more money to feed and house my family if I am in good health. Some of you may want to reconsider some of your priorities in life.
So you have not been working for the last 8 months or are you a :bsbullf:ing hypocrite?

PT Car Washer

So you have not been working for the last 8 months or are you a :bsbullf:ing hypocrite?
Where did that come from? Yes I have been working and trying to social distance from others. Easy to do when you just drive around dropping off packages at peoples front door. Sometimes you have a sig required but not allowing people to handle the DIAD. No bars or dine in restaurants.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Where did that come from? Yes I have been working and trying to social distance from others. Easy to do when you just drive around dropping off packages at peoples front door. Sometimes you have a sig required but not allowing people to handle the DIAD. No bars or dine in restaurants.
Sounds like you put finances ahead of your and your family’s health. There’s a pandemic dropping people in the streets out there, you know.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How many people handled those packages in the last 24 hours?
How many people were in and out of your car in the last 6 hours before you got in it?
How many people touched your smooth surfaced DIAD in the last 12 hours?

Just admit it ... you're in the mold of Cuomo and Newsom ... do as I say not as I do.

El Correcto

god is dead
How many people handled those packages in the last 24 hours?
How many people were in and out of your car in the last 6 hours before you got in it?
How many people touched your smooth surfaced DIAD in the last 12 hours?

Just admit it ... you're in the mold of Cuomo and Newsom ... do as I say not as I do.
Lol, they are always such hypocrites and liars. They can’t stand by even the most simple promises.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1606267088640.png