Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So all you have is a small inconclusive study from Singapore suggesting presymptomatic transmission might be possible.

Okay, the link I posted was from after that study.

That all you got?
Try again homie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yours was from the WHO. Who liberals love when it supports their agendas.
She came out and said the asymptomatic spread was rare. There was huge backlash because that didn't fit the narrative, so of course they walked it back. That's why the link I gave was archived, it's been deleted from all the MSM outlets.

oldngray

nowhere special
She came out and said the asymptomatic spread was rare. There was huge backlash because that didn't fit the narrative, so of course they walked it back. That's why the link I gave was archived, it's been deleted from all the MSM outlets.
WHO flip flops almost as much as Fauci. Which is why Trump stopped listening to them.

Sportello

Banned
She has already walked back that statement.

In science, you learn. Facts can change what you once believed to be true.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
WHO flip flops almost as much as Fauci. Which is why Trump stopped listening to them.
They are shills for China.

Their director Tedros is a corrupt politician who took a bunch of bribes from the Chicoms when he was in charge of some s*hole African country.

That's when they bought him off, and then pushed to get him the top spot at WHO and do whatever they tell him to do.

newfie

from your post

"Public health experts estimate that about 60-to-70% of people in the U.S. routinely are wearing masks when they’re out in public and are exposed to people outside of their homes."

where are they not wearing masks? Every store or public place i go into has 100 percent mask wearers. No exceptions.
I know three people that have gotten chinavirused. None got it from anyone they knew . None spread it to anyone else.
One employee who we quarantined rode in a car with a carrier and two friends. they played football and hung out all day. Only one of the friends got it. of the three.
Our experts dont have a clue and are still spreading what they think is happening.

oldngray

nowhere special
They are shills for China.

Their director Tedros is a corrupt politician who took a bunch of bribes from the Chicoms when he was in charge of some s*hole African country.

That's when they bought him off, and then pushed to get him the top spot at WHO and do whatever they tell him to do.
Trump messed up by listening to them at first before saying screw them and begin taking necessary actions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump messed up by listening to them at first before saying screw them and begin taking necessary actions.
The Obama/Biden administration's pandemic response team established the plan for initial steps during an outbreak.

The first step was coordination with the WHO. President Trump quickly learned that the plan, much like Obama's plan for America, was to be China's bitch. President Trump wisely went his own way, restricting travel.

Directly from Obama's pandemic response plan:
Screenshot_20200326-085741_20200326091301910.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Don't forget the article that Mak posted in which the WHO said that the only reason they felt the virus could be contained is because it didn't spread asymptomatically, and that if it did, they would not recommend taking any action to try to contain it, because it wouldn't be practical. That's what we're seeing now, no practical way to stop the spread, asymptomatic or not.