Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

The unions protect them for refusing to do their job. There’s no reason they shouldn’t be working. They are harming children.
There is no reason they should be risking their own health and the health of their families to be working. If people like you feel schools should be open right now then no expense should be spared and teachers should be at the front of the line for vaccines. Time to put up or shut the :censored2: up.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
They are also the highest paid in the country. It's hilarious that you cuckservatives demonize teachers and their unions but not cops.🤔
Oh, the Police unions are the same problem. Since we agree that it is the unions that are the problems with both teachers and Police, why don't we do something about that? P. S. I'm not a :censored2:... are you a commie? seems more likely.. lmao and ttku

MAKAVELI

Oh, the Police unions are the same problem. Since we agree that it is the unions that are the problems with both teachers and Police, why don't we do something about that? P. S. I'm not a :censored2:... are you a commie? seems more likely.. lmao and ttku
Unions aren't the problem. But I wouldn't expect a former UPS management to agree with me on that. You need to dissolve yourself of your UPS corporate management thinking to understand the root of the problems and solutions.

It will be fine

There is no reason they should be risking their own health and the health of their families to be working. If people like you feel schools should be open right now then no expense should be spared and teachers should be at the front of the line for vaccines. Time to put up or shut the * up.
Isn’t everyone on the site “risking their own health” working? It’s safe to say our jobs are less important than educating children and maintaining the social cohesion schools bring. The social emotional harm being done to kids this year will have long lasting effects.