Coronavirus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
.. The kids comply with safety measures better than adults do out in the world in my experience.
Your kids are way better behaved than the knuckleheads I see.

Lol, I see these kids running around close to each other, masks on sideways, half on, not on at all. I see the older kids ripping the masks off as they get off the bus. Not too sure they are safety concerned.

Some parents tell me kids are coached now to report nothing medical now for fear of being sent home. I guess if you complain of anything you are out of there?

It will be fine

Your kids are way better behaved than the knuckleheads I see.

Lol, I see these kids running around close to each other, masks on sideways, half on, not on at all. I see the older kids ripping the masks off as they get off the bus. Not too sure they are safety concerned.

Some parents tell me kids are coached now to report nothing medical now for fear of being sent home. I guess if you complain of anything you are out of there?
The last part is true. My kid said his stomach hurt after lunch one day and he and his brother were out for 2 days while we waited for test results to come back. It’s overboard but seems to be working keeping the school open.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Unions aren't the problem. But I wouldn't expect a former UPS management to agree with me on that. You need to dissolve yourself of your UPS corporate management thinking to understand the root of the problems and solutions.
Dissolve?

This is what happens when the ignorant try to use big words.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, both Cuomo in NY and Lightfoot in Chicago say we now have to open up. Same covid, different party in charge that will get shellacked if they let the economy continue to slide with lockdowns.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
swedens corona numbers not looking so hot

hows life in australia right now? did they get a return on their investment which i assume was fast action?

Right, see you assume. You don't know why anyone's numbers are where they are. You don't know what the cost has been and will continue to be for their actions. You don't know how much they've benefited from their actions.

rickyb

If the rest of the world did what Australia and NZ are, everyone would starve to death. They can only maintain what they are doing because they import from places that aren't doing what they are.
people are starving to death anyways. its not like were desperate (some of us are) to come up with an economic system which gives the power to everyone. in addition america could copy them regardless. on top of that people are dying anyways by corona!