Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

Ok. Lol
I guess they had to revise the number of cases. Looks like Florida is trying to make a run for California numbers. Lol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I heard of a man today that actually got his second shot of the vaccine and has the papers to prove it.
But is still required to stay at home for 3 more weeks before traveling out -of-state.
And was told that the vaccine may not work against the Southern American mutation.

rod

Retired 22 years

I'm sure more and more of this crap will be happening if they don't ramp up COVID shots more. Send them to the electric chair as far as I'm concerned.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'd like to see an audit of covid expenditures. I guess that makes me a traitor for daring to question our government masters and their bosses in the left wing media.
And while you’re looking at expenditures, also look at the number of billionaires profiting immensely on COVID.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

rickyb

NZ. they did a very good job flattening their curve.

1611719970097.png

rickyb

We could be doing that here too if only we had locked down harder and if those selfish anti maskers had just worn their masks /s.
do u know what NZ did?

maybe they acted fast.

not really sure what happened in america. seemed like the country was split on wearing masks. plus trump was an :censored2:.