Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

rickyb

Yeah, they refused to implement life saving therapeutics so the pharma companies could make billions on a vaccine.
well i dont konw about that although big pharma is a capitalist disaster. it was very blunt when i blieve politicians suggested sacrificing the older generation LOL.

Brownslave688

Biden :” fatalities are expected to dramatically rise over the next few weeks.”

Ummmm he knows deaths trail by around 14 days right and we’ve dropped our 7 day moving average number of cases by almost 100k cases per day in the last 2 weeks.

MAKAVELI

Biden :” fatalities are expected to dramatically rise over the next few weeks.”

Ummmm he knows deaths trail by around 14 days right and we’ve dropped our 7 day moving average number of cases by almost 100k cases per day in the last 2 weeks.
New variants will create another spike. It's like you don't understand science. Lol

Brownslave688

New variants will create another spike. It's like you don't understand science. Lol
You clearly don't. There is no evidence that the immunity millions already have won't be effective against any of the new variants. But we already know you refuse to look at the science and data if it doesn't fit your agenda.

Even if it did it would not lead to a huge spike in deaths "in the next few weeks" because those deaths will come from the cases that have already happened in the previous week or 2 which have been dropping dramatically.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What’s funny is apparently the maroon can’t read a chart. It’s already turned.
1611784366607.png

Neither can Chump.