Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Stress is bad for the immune system, hearing the media go bat :censored2: crazy over everything Trump did or said was very stressful for many people. Now that they have a puppet in the White House, they can relax and stop stressing everyone out, and causing them to get sick more easily.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The donald administration did, however, promise 20 million vaccines administered by January 1st. They were off by only 15 million.
Almost a million vaccines a day were being given out when Robinette Biden was installed as President.

Thank you Donald Trump, one of America's greatest Presidents. God bless you!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your next nominee should be the "My Pillow" guy. He's even dumber than donald.
1606613651805.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Weren't we supposed to have more than that by the end of 2020?
They’ve grossly overestimated deaths every step of the way.

But if that’s where we end up something doesn’t add up. Deaths trail cases by a couple weeks. We are a little over 2 weeks removed from our highest case numbers. So this week should be our highest numbers death wise.

To reach 520k deaths by Feb 20 we would need to average around 3500 deaths per day. Or very close to record highs. What makes them think that is going to happen when case numbers have been dropping for the last few weeks?

MAKAVELI

They’ve grossly overestimated deaths every step of the way.

But if that’s where we end up something doesn’t add up. Deaths trail cases by a couple weeks. We are a little over 2 weeks removed from our highest case numbers. So this week should be our highest numbers death wise.

To reach 520k deaths by Feb 20 we would need to average around 3500 deaths per day. Or very close to record highs. What makes them think that is going to happen when case numbers have been dropping for the last few weeks?
Variants. Ttku..