Coronavirus

vantexan

They’ve grossly overestimated deaths every step of the way.

But if that’s where we end up something doesn’t add up. Deaths trail cases by a couple weeks. We are a little over 2 weeks removed from our highest case numbers. So this week should be our highest numbers death wise.

To reach 520k deaths by Feb 20 we would need to average around 3500 deaths per day. Or very close to record highs. What makes them think that is going to happen when case numbers have been dropping for the last few weeks?
Everything is set up to scare us.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And the link says what I’ve been saying anyway. We have been trending down for a few weeks. These projects seems to expect more of
The same.
FBBCDB2D-350E-4790-9574-AE8C614B4BA5.jpeg
751BB83D-C137-4AC3-8C74-5E922471791D.jpeg

MAKAVELI

They’ve grossly overestimated deaths every step of the way.

But if that’s where we end up something doesn’t add up. Deaths trail cases by a couple weeks. We are a little over 2 weeks removed from our highest case numbers. So this week should be our highest numbers death wise.

To reach 520k deaths by Feb 20 we would need to average around 3500 deaths per day. Or very close to record highs. What makes them think that is going to happen when case numbers have been dropping for the last few weeks?

And the link says what I’ve been saying anyway. We have been trending down for a few weeks. These projects seems to expect more of
The same. View attachment 326856View attachment 326857
The link provided projections on current trends. Ttku....
Screenshot_20210129-072204.jpg

Brownslave688

The link provided projections on current trends. Ttku....View attachment 326862
Total deaths isn’t really a trend because it’s constantly rising. You’ll never see the trend reverse only slow the pace that it’s rising. It’s posts like this that make it clear you have no idea how to intelligently comprehend the data at hand.

Daily deaths actually show a trend and which way it’s headed.

MAKAVELI

Total deaths isn’t really a trend because it’s constantly rising. You’ll never see the trend reverse only slow the pace that it’s rising. It’s posts like this that make it clear you have no idea how to intelligently comprehend the data at hand.

Daily deaths actually show a trend and which way it’s headed.
You're the one questioning the CDC's predictions and actual death count, with no data to back it up.

Brownslave688

You're the one questioning the CDC's predictions and actual death count, with no data to back it up.
Sure I do.

Infection numbers have been dropping for a few weeks: FACT

Deaths trail infections by around 14 days: FACT

Deaths would have to stay near record levels for the next 3 weeks to reach 520k: FACT

The math doesn’t exactly check out.

MAKAVELI

Sure I do.

Infection numbers have been dropping for a few weeks: FACT

Deaths trail infections by around 14 days: FACT

Deaths would have to stay near record levels for the next 3 weeks to reach 520k: FACT

The math doesn’t exactly check out.
That's your personal opinion not facts.i think the CDC knows a lot more than a UPS driver. Lol

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You know you're more than welcome to post those actual facts other than your opinion.
I have, many times... you ignore them and only believe your cult instructors on CNN.

The CDC says kids should be back in school. FACT

CDC officials say schools can be safe if precautions are taken in the community

On Tuesday, federal health officials weighed in with a call for returning children to the nation’s classrooms as soon as possible, saying the “preponderance of available evidence” indicates that in-person instruction can be carried out safely as long as mask-wearing and social distancing are maintained.

Even though the pandemic is rapidly changing, and contagious new variants are spreading, Honein and other CDC officials argued there is little evidence that schools spark the kind of outbreaks seen in nursing homes and meatpacking plants, or contribute to increased transmission in communities.

It will be fine

I have, many times... you ignore them and only believe your cult instructors on CNN.

The CDC says kids should be back in school. FACT

CDC officials say schools can be safe if precautions are taken in the community

On Tuesday, federal health officials weighed in with a call for returning children to the nation’s classrooms as soon as possible, saying the “preponderance of available evidence” indicates that in-person instruction can be carried out safely as long as mask-wearing and social distancing are maintained.

Even though the pandemic is rapidly changing, and contagious new variants are spreading, Honein and other CDC officials argued there is little evidence that schools spark the kind of outbreaks seen in nursing homes and meatpacking plants, or contribute to increased transmission in communities.
It seems like the majority of society is on the same page here. Too bad teacher’s unions aren’t.