Coronavirus

Box Ox

Team Biden can't account for vaccine doses shipped to states during Trump's Administration, 20 million doses.

That’s too bad. I’m sure the Trump Administration left great records and didn’t at all try to burn the house down or just not give a :censored2: on their way out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s too bad. I’m sure the Trump Administration left great records and didn’t at all try to burn the house down or just not give a * on their way out.
Yes it's a big conspiracy, everyone in the CDC and HHS loved Trump and hates Biden. Nice job Sherlock.

floridays

That’s too bad. I’m sure the Trump Administration left great records and didn’t at all try to burn the house down on their way out.
First two paragraphs read:

The Biden administration isn’t sure about the location of 20 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine that have been sent out to states, according to a new report.

The CDC currently says it has sent almost 50 million doses to the states, but only a little over 31.1 million of that has gone into people’s arms.

Kinda chicken :poop: for you to lay the blame on Trump and his administration, if your boy would take his head out of his ass he could figure out who to question.

It further states:

Biden’s team is still trying to locate the remaining 20 million.
He should refer to the above, and get his head out of his ass instead of trying to affix blame.

I guess he wasn't ready from day one, it's just another "shovel ready" blowjob.

That's my opinion.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That’s too bad. I’m sure the Trump Administration left great records and didn’t at all try to burn the house down or just not give a * on their way out.
That would absolutely be the way I would handle the situation if I were running for re-election.

If I were a Dimocrat.

Box Ox

First two paragraphs read:

The Biden administration isn’t sure about the location of 20 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine that have been sent out to states, according to a new report.
Kinda chicken :poop: for you to lay the blame on Trump and his administration

Thought you’d pick up on the fact that Biden has only been in office for a few days and it’s the Trump administration’s fault that the doses weren’t tracked in the first place.

“ some 20 million COVID-19 vaccine doses are unaccounted for — the federal government has paid for and delivered them to states, but there's no record that those doses have been doled out to patients.”

“ The previous administration elected not to track vaccine doses across every step of the federal to state to patient pipeline; "Operation Warp speed," the vaccine rollout program started by Donald Trump, prioritized dose distribution, and didn't require states give updates on what happened to their doses until the shots were administered.”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thought you’d pick up on the fact that Biden has only been in office for a few days and it’s the Trump administration’s fault that the doses weren’t tracked in the first place.

“ some 20 million COVID-19 vaccine doses are unaccounted for — the federal government has paid for and delivered them to states, but there's no record that those doses have been doled out to patients.”

“ The previous administration elected not to track vaccine doses across every step of the federal to state to patient pipeline; "Operation Warp speed," the vaccine rollout program started by Donald Trump, prioritized dose distribution, and didn't require states give updates on what happened to their doses until the shots were administered.”

You would think Trump would have learned that he couldn't depend on states to handle their own affairs. Smh.

Box Ox

What exactly are you leftists complaining about?
You mean @Baba gounj and the New York Post? Those lefties? See post number 18,028 of this thread. Not sure what he was trying to do there either. The facts don’t work out in Trumpees’ favor when they try to place blame on the Biden Administration for millions of missing vaccine doses.

floridays

I do not want a federal government to dictate all things.

Dimocraps do, as long as they are in charge of the federal government.
If the clown Biden and the dimocraps in charge want the answers, they can get them.

My opinion is this is precisely what they want, from the same article:

The missing doses could substantially hamper his goal of vaccinating 100 million Americans in the first 100 days.

Biden and his administration are looking for cover in the event of failure.
He popped off bigly about Trumps efforts, said he had a plan and it was more of the lefts diarrhea of the mouth. It's time for the illegitimate leader of the free world to produce.

He holds the office now, an old democrat coined a phrase, "The buck stops here." For once in almost 50 years of political office :poop: will stick to this fraud, no more passing blame or plagiarism. He's your clown, you voted for him.