Coronavirus

Box Ox

Somebody's TDS is still flaring up again. Question is, how long of a prescription is required for some kind of sanity is necessary to help?

Sounds like I must’ve hit a nerve when I stated the obvious about the 20 million missing vaccine doses. Sorry about that.

My opinion is this is precisely what they want, from the same article:

The missing doses could substantially hamper his goal of vaccinating 100 million Americans in the first 100 days.

Of course it could substantially hamper his goal. The Biden administration is having to spend time and resources on cleaning up after the Trump administration instead of already knowing where 20 million doses are and making sure they get into arms.

floridays

Sounds like I must’ve hit a nerve when I stated the obvious about the 20 million missing vaccine doses. Sorry about that.

Of course it could substantially hamper his goal. The Biden administration is having to spend time and resources on cleaning up after the Trump administration instead of already knowing where 20 million doses are and making sure they get into arms.
Doses were distributed to the states, the clown is in charge of the federal government, do the audit of all doses still in federal possession and those in transit. It's not that difficult if an answer is what is truly desired.

His desk, the buck is laying on it. All he has to do is threaten to take some bureaucratic heads out back behind the gym and get some answers, you understand, the tuff guy Joe act.

He wants a fall guy, an excuse, the gig is up. He's your punk, no sympathy from me. Ten days in and your dicktater is a failure.

Box Ox

Doses were distributed to the states, the clown is in charge of the federal government, do the audit of all doses still in federal possession and those in transit.
So you, @Baba gounj and the New York Post all agree that the 20 million missing doses are not the Biden administration's fault. Good!

That's a lie.
Your TDS somehow has gotten worse.
Very sad to see.

Screenshot 2021-01-31 211619.jpg

Be Best | Current Events

floridays

I haven't mentioned any conspiracy theories since you asserted that QAnon conspiracy theories are factual a couple hours ago.
Sure you have, you said, in effect, that Trump and his administration acted in a manner to thwart Biden's successful implementation of a non-existent plan.
Remember, Trump did nothing, you clowns, Biden being the head majorette have been promoting that lie for a year.

It's the Trump virus don't ya know, his purpose for engineering it isn't complete yet.

Box Ox

Sure you have, you said, in effect, that Trump and his administration acted in a manner to thwart Biden's successful implementation of a non-existent plan.
Nah. I think the 20 million missing doses are most likely mostly attributable to both the Trump administration's general incompetence and Trump's not giving a :censored2: about much of anything after he'd lost the Presidential election.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah. I think the 20 million missing doses are most likely mostly attributable to both the Trump administration's general incompetence and Trump's not giving a * about much of anything after he'd lost the Presidential election.
So what exactly is your conspiracy theory about these "missing vaccine doses".

Box Ox

So what exactly is your conspiracy theory about these "missing vaccine doses".

I'll re-post the facts from post 18,036 of this thread for you. It's why the doses are missing.

Biden's COVID response team is scrambling to find 20 million coronavirus vaccine doses the Trump administration didn't bother tracking

"The previous administration elected not to track vaccine doses across every step of the federal to state to patient pipeline; "Operation Warp speed," the vaccine rollout program started by Donald Trump, prioritized dose distribution, and didn't require states give updates on what happened to their doses until the shots were administered."

floridays

Nah. I think the 20 million missing doses are most likely mostly attributable to both the Trump administration's general incompetence and Trump's not giving a * about much of anything after he'd lost the Presidential election.
I understand, that's an example of the representative cognitive ability of an average Biden voter.

I told you how the guy can find the "missing" doses.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll re-post the facts from post 18,036 of this thread for you. It's why the doses are missing.

Biden's COVID response team is scrambling to find 20 million coronavirus vaccine doses the Trump administration didn't bother tracking

"The previous administration elected not to track vaccine doses across every step of the federal to state to patient pipeline; "Operation Warp speed," the vaccine rollout program started by Donald Trump, prioritized dose distribution, and didn't require states give updates on what happened to their doses until the shots were administered."
You asserted that 20 million vaccines doses are "missing" because of the previous administration's "incompetence".

Yet you refuse to explain your theory for this conspiracy about millions of disappearing vaccines.

You're really radical these days leftie.

Box Ox

You asserted that 20 million vaccines doses are "missing" because of the previous administration's "incompetence".

Yet you refuse to explain your theory for this conspiracy about millions of disappearing vaccines.

That's why they're missing. We know a thing or two about tracking, don't we?