Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Of all the crazy things you’ve posted, this is right up there. I never thought I would defend an @Wally post. Have you thought out what you stated to it’s logical conclusion? Do you have a logical conclusion?

Y’all totally cra.

You have no right to my medical information. What makes you think because you start a company that gives you the right to force me to give you my private medical information? That's absolutely, foaming at the mouth mental. It's even worse that I have to explain it to you.

It will be fine

You have no right to my medical information. What makes you think because you start a company that gives you the right to force me to give you my private medical information? That's absolutely, foaming at the mouth mental. It's even worse that I have to explain it to you.
Do you think cruise ships are forcing people to ride on them?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you think cruise ships are forcing people to ride on them?

They're open to the public. The public has rights they can't violate. They knew that when they started their business. Whining about not being allowed to deprive customers of the rights they don't like doesn't change anything.

You want a private cruise ship for you and only the people you approve of under the conditions you set? Have at it, just don't sell tickets openly.

The people who could afford your private cruise ship would not tolerate being forced to release private medical information. Being poor doesn't mean you are any less equal under the law.

tadpole

So the governor is not understanding why the vaccine passport is so important for the cruising industry, you don't want to mask, and more importantly, you do not want any chance of delay!
Hey Wally, not trying to attack, just to better understand. Just curious why you think forcing people to take a vaccine in order to cruise is a good idea.

Do you not feel safe around unvaccinated people or is it just you think this is the only way the government will give you back the right to cruise? Or is there another reason?

I read the article you linked. It looks like the government hasn’t been allowing cruises in US waters for over a year.

It sounds like you love to go on cruises and want to be able to again. Completely understandable.

If you want your old life back, do you think the way back to normal includes medical segregation?

Do you not feel safe around unvaccinated people or is it just you think this is the only way the government will give you back the right to cruise? Or is there another reason?

I’m opposed to vaccine passports.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey Wally, not trying to attack, just to better understand. Just curious why you think forcing people to take a vaccine in order to cruise is a good idea.

I read the article you linked. It looks like the government hasn’t been allowing cruises in US waters for over a year.

It sounds like you love to go on cruises and want to be able to again. Completely understandable.

If you want your old life back, do you think the way back to normal includes medical segregation?

I’m opposed to vaccine passports.
So, I'm not forcing anyone to take the vaccine. I am in favor of any business that wants to cater to those that are vaccinated. That would mean in a cruise for example, providing proof of vaccination to gain entry. The same for a restaurant or any business. If they want an all vaccinated clientele, that should be their right.

All people, fully vaccinated can be together with no restrictions.

No way in hell I'm risking delay because some unvaccinated fools come down with the kung flu. I also don't want restrictions.

If you don't want the vaccine, and business wants to cater to you, I'm good with that too. You would have to mask up, space, etc. Same old crapola.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So, I'm not forcing anyone to take the vaccine. I am in favor of any business that wants to cater to those that are vaccinated. That would mean in a cruise for example, providing proof of vaccination to gain entry. The same for a restaurant or any business. If they want an all vaccinated clientele, that should be their right.

No way in hell I'm risking delay because some unvaccinated fools come down with the kung flu. I also don't want restrictions.

If you don't want the vaccine, and business wants to cater to you, I'm good with that too. You would have to mask up, space, etc. Same old crapola.
That’s called discrimination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

None of this is same or old. It's all made up garbage. Masks don't help, businesses have no right to my medical information, or to discirminate against me for not taking whatever experimental drug they think I need to take. We don't do this for flu. Segregating people based on private medical information and shining a public light on it for all to see is not normal, acceptable, justifiable, or within anyone's rights, nor should it be. Treat it like the flu, if you want the shot get it, then mind your own damn business. That's what's same and old, normal.

PT Car Washer

None of this is same or old. It's all made up garbage. Masks don't help, businesses have no right to my medical information, or to discirminate against me for not taking whatever experimental drug they think I need to take. We don't do this for flu. Segregating people based on private medical information and shining a public light on it for all to see is not normal, acceptable, justifiable, or within anyone's rights, nor should it be. Treat it like the flu, if you want the shot get it, then mind your own damn business. That's what's same and old, normal.
Public health and safety trumps your personal freedoms. Just like we have traffic laws you don't have the freedom to endanger other people because you want to drive 100 MPH in a school zone.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Public health and safety trumps your personal freedoms. Just like we have traffic laws you don't have the freedom to endanger other people because you want to drive 100 MPH in a school zone.

No, they emphatically do not! Who taught you that? "Public Health" isn't real. The public is made up of individuals, there is only individual health. We are not cattle to be herded by whoever you think is qualified to make our decisions. The government derives its power from the people. None of us has the power to demand the personal health information of other people, thus the government has no such power.

Not being allowed to drive 100 mph in a school zone? That makes it ok to force people to participate in medical experiments against their will and show proof that they did? That's insane. I have no expectation of privacy of my driving speed when out on the public road. And I might get a ticket or lose my license, maybe face jail time (if I hurt someone), but I don't have to present proof that I don't speed in school zones in order to get access to public accommodations.

If you think I pose a risk to others to the point that you can deny me my rights, the burden of proof is on you. And I am not required to participate in my own prosecution, so kick rocks and mind your own damn business.

Anyone out there who wonders how Germany went from somewhat normal to gassing Jews and baking them alive in ovens, in less than a decade, the thinking behind the posts I'm responding to is how it happened. If you believed it could never happen here, better start paying attention.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The herd has been thinned and the economy shot. People laying on their ass at home cause they can make more money than working. People paranoid of everything and everybody.. Nice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s called discrimination.
Not at all. My money, my business. The vaccine is not mandated so choice is optional. Choosing no to get the vaccine might exclude you from certain activities moving forward.

If I choose to get the shot should I be forced to mingle with those that don't? Nope, freedom.

Business can have non vaccinated events as well. I might choose not to go there.

Mandated vaccines are nothing new in the US by the way. Ask any school age parent.