Coronavirus

tadpole

I don’t mean every third Tuesday. I mean this building is permanently and completely off limits to those who are either vaccinated or unvaccinated. It just personally strikes me as very, very wrong. Maybe it’s just me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Because the flu is not a pandemic. Ttku son...
That’s just plain ignorance.
an outbreak of flu worldwide is a pandemic!

Another instance of a LibTurd trying to engage in a conversation!
You have to explain everything to them!

pan·dem·ic

adjective
  1. (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

noun

2. an outbreak of a pandemic disease.
    "the results may have been skewed by an influenza pandemic"

rod

Retired 22 years
Mn. will relax most all Covid restrictions at the end of June No masks will be required after the end of May

7041B7D3-356D-4727-83F3-772A4DD6B8F0.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why would I use a business that is run by idiots and people who hate freedom?

Seriously this is just deranged garbage are this point.
I'm not dropping big bucks on a cruise only to have it ruined by covid.

Freedom is letting any business cater to a vacccinated population if it so seems fit. Want to join the group? Get the shot. Don't want to? Frequent any business that caters to your decision not to.

If business cannot survive on catering solely the vaccinated crowd, the free market will adapt.

No one is forcing anyone to do something that do not wish to.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm not dropping big bucks on a cruise only to have it ruined by covid.

Freedom is letting any business cater to a vacccinated population if it so seems fit. Want to join the group? Get the shot. Don't want to? Frequent any business that caters to your decision not to.

If business cannot survive on catering solely the vaccinated crowd, the free market will adapt.

No one is forcing anyone to do something that do not wish to.

I'm being forced to work around people with vitamin d deficiency! Wah! Everyone must be tested for vitamin d levels, forced to supplement and to disclose that their vitamin d levels meet my standards, otherwise they should only work and visit businesses that cater to their low vit d levels.

Wah! I'm forced to intermingle with jews, they need to be marked with a star so I know who they are and can avoid them.

Wah! I'm being forced to intermingle with white males! They need to be shipped off to the concentration camps and baked alive in ovens.

You people have very whacky ideas about people's rights. All because "muh cruise!". Smh.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm being forced to work around people with vitamin d deficiency! Wah! Everyone must be tested for vitamin d levels, forced to supplement and to disclose that their vitamin d levels meet my standards, otherwise they should only work and visit businesses that cater to their low vit d levels.

Wah! I'm forced to intermingle with jews, they need to be marked with a star so I know who they are and can avoid them.

Wah! I'm being forced to intermingle with white males! They need to be shipped off to the concentration camps and baked alive in ovens.

You people have very whacky ideas about people's rights. All because "muh cruise!". Smh.
This is the side effects of the shut down mentality of government. You are forced to adapt.

MAKAVELI

That’s just plain ignorance.
an outbreak of flu worldwide is a pandemic!

Another instance of a LibTurd trying to engage in a conversation!
You have to explain everything to them!

pan·dem·ic

adjective
  1. (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

noun

2. an outbreak of a pandemic disease.
    "the results may have been skewed by an influenza pandemic"
Ttku old man.
An influenza pandemic is a global outbreak of a new influenza A virus. Pandemics happen when new (novel) influenza A viruses emerge which are able to infect people easily and spread from person to person in an efficient and sustained way. The United States is NOT currently experiencing an influenza pandemic.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anyone out there who wonders how Germany went from somewhat normal to gassing Jews and baking them alive in ovens, in less than a decade, the thinking behind the posts I'm responding to is how it happened. If you believed it could never happen here, better start paying attention.
This is absolute truth!!!

These people need to study the true history of the holocaust.

Poop Head

Judge me.
What's sad is our leaders are virtue signaling by wearing masks outdoors, kissing with masks on, all the while having been vaccinated months before. Our President wears a mask outdoors after having been vaccinated. Some people should have just stayed in the basement.

This is an expression of insanity and is dangerous, shame on them!

Dude. That stupid :censored2: wore a mask during an International zoom meeting.
These people are sick in the head.
3f43d710bfd768ffd83677fb255ab899.jpeg

It will be fine

Does a cruise ship operator have any responsibility to its clientele? If a person shows up to hop on the boat and is coughing up blood, should they let them board? You wouldn’t want them asking for any clarification on the medical status of that person? How long would a cruise ship operator have customers allowing that to go on on their ships?