Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What's sad is our leaders are virtue signaling by wearing masks outdoors, kissing with masks on, all the while having been vaccinated months before. Our President wears a mask outdoors after having been vaccinated. Some people should have just stayed in the basement.

This is an expression of insanity and is dangerous, shame on them!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not at all. My money, my business. The vaccine is not mandated so choice is optional. Choosing no to get the vaccine might exclude you from certain activities moving forward.

If I choose to get the shot should I be forced to mingle with those that don't? Nope, freedom.
Forced to mingle? If you have a vaccine why are you worried about people who don't? Lol. No one can ever explain that one.

What gives you the right to demand knowledge of other people's vaccination status? Should the unvaccinated people wear yellow stars? For their own protection of course.

If you are afraid of getting sick by being around other people, you have options. Your wish to be around other people you approve of does not give you the right to segregate based on your personal preference when you go places that are open to the public. Deal with it.

What if someone was vaccinated but they are part of the 5% it didn't work on? What if someone's vaccine has worn off? How does someome's vaccination status confirm their level of immunity? You think because someone got vaccinated that makes them safe to be around? Clearly you don't because you don't actually believe your vaccine is protecting you. Smh.

Business can have non vaccinated events as well.
Nope.

Mandated vaccines are nothing new in the US by the way. Ask any school age parent.

Schools require vaccines (as if they had the right to) that makes it ok to mark everyone as vaccinated or not and segregate on that basis? What other reasons should businesses be privileged enough to segregate people based on? Complete absurdity. I love it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Forced to mingle? If you have a vaccine why are you worried about people who don't? Lol. No one can ever explain that one.

What gives you the right to demand knowledge of other people's vaccination status? Should the unvaccinated people wear yellow stars? For their own protection of course.

If you are afraid of getting sick by being around other people, you have options. Your wish to be around other people you approve of does not give you the right to segregate based on your personal preference when you go places that are open to the public. Deal with it.

What if someone was vaccinated but they are part of the 5% it didn't work on? What if someone's vaccine has worn off? How does someome's vaccination status confirm their level of immunity? You think because someone got vaccinated that makes them safe to be around? Clearly you don't because you don't actually believe your vaccine is protecting you. Smh.

Nope.

Schools require vaccines (as if they had the right to) that makes it ok to mark everyone as vaccinated or not and segregate on that basis? What other reasons should businesses be privileged enough to segregate people based on? Complete absurdity. I love it.
I don't care what unvaccinated folk do. Stay out of my restaurant and Disney on vaccinated days. Your day is the third Tuesday of every month. Enjoy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol. Let's keep everyone locked in their homes until we find a way to determine the exact amount of risk any person poses to any other person at any given time. Then make everyone wear a display that communicates their level of risk.

Man, you people sure hate freedom and privacy. I can't even imagine how difficult life must be for people who are so afraid of everything that they demand the government keep them safe, at all costs. What a bunch of pansies.

Life is risky.

El Correcto

god is dead
So why segregate? Vaccinated people aren't safe from vaccinated people.
Safer than with unvaccinated people.... slightly I guess.
Personally I’m not vaccinated, don’t plan on being vaccinated. I’ll wait out the clinical trials and see how it goes for those that fear the virus more than pharmaceutical company greed and the government’s knee jerk reaction to every crisis.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Safer than with unvaccinated people.... slightly I guess.
Personally I’m not vaccinated, don’t plan on being vaccinated. I’ll wait out the clinical trials and see how it goes for those that fear the virus more than pharmaceutical company greed and the government’s knee jerk reaction to every crisis.

By the time the vaccine makes it through clinical trials, there really won't be a reason to mandate the vaccine anyway. At this point, could you imagine if the FDA didn't approve the vaccine? You'd have millions of people who already have a shaky grip on reality completely losing their minds all at once. I don't think I could trust an approval under those circumstances.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If I was 40+ years old, I’d be getting vaccinated.

Meh. If I was old and unhealthy enough for the virus to pose the almost 1% chance of death or long term complications, I think I'd welcome death anyway. Much worse ways to go, like being in constant pain for months while cancer slowly eats away at you from the inside.

Box Ox

I looked it up, vaccines aren’t a 100% effective so unvaccinated people still pose a risk to vaccinated people.
The Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines are incredibly effective. And even if a vaccinated person is infected their illness is likely to be very mild.

People who are vaccinated and still scared of the virus are either ignorant or out of their minds. It's time to get back to normal life.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I have not wore a mask since I've got vaccinated. I'm not going to. I shake hands. hug folks, and ignore the 6ft. deal.
The post office guy keeps warning me not to come in again unmasked, he knows I will, other than that, just mask shaming looks.
I did what they told me. Wanna see my card? Live it up.

tadpole

Not at all. My money, my business. The vaccine is not mandated so choice is optional. Choosing no to get the vaccine might exclude you from certain activities moving forward.

If I choose to get the shot should I be forced to mingle with those that don't? Nope, freedom.

Business can have non vaccinated events as well. I might choose not to go there.

Mandated vaccines are nothing new in the US by the way. Ask any school age parent.
Are you okay with cruises that are strictly non vaccinated people only?

What about restaurants? Swimming pools?

rickyb

Lol. Let's keep everyone locked in their homes until we find a way to determine the exact amount of risk any person poses to any other person at any given time. Then make everyone wear a display that communicates their level of risk.

Man, you people sure hate freedom and privacy. I can't even imagine how difficult life must be for people who are so afraid of everything that they demand the government keep them safe, at all costs. What a bunch of pansies.

Life is risky.
u hate freedom too otherwise you would be defending capitalism top down boss orders.