Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
NO
Grits with fish or shrimp is a common item on menus in the South.
Maryland has quite a few good BBQ places as well.
I usually get the crabs or crab cakes when I'm in Baltimore.
I thought you went to a different place

Hoax.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not surprised. I’ve got a relative or two now suffering greatly thanks to their maskless holiday get-togethers with their “Coronavirus is a hoax” friends.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wow, if they got it they're basically dead already.

I'm sorry for your loss, but let's be honest, they deserve it for not wearing panties on their face.

Box Ox

Wow, if they got it they're basically dead already.

I'm sorry for your loss, but let's be honest, they deserve it for not wearing panties on their face.
Eh, think their general behavior was more the issue. Not the masks. Spent too much time posting herp derp Trumpee conspiracy theories on Facebook while around their little table mouth breathing each others' air.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Covid-19 Outbreaks Aren’t Driven by In-Person Classes, CDC Says

The return to in-person classes in nearly two-thirds of the U.S. hasn’t led to a rash of community outbreaks, federal scientists said in a study of 2.87 million cases among those under age 24.

Disease rates in counties where in-person learning is available for school-aged children and adolescents is similar to areas where classes are entirely online, according to a report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It concludes schools should be the last to close, and the first to re-open.

We thank Gavin everyday in California for "NOT" following the science and keeping our kids stupid and in misery. All the while his kids are attending private school. smh