Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did you read the entire article or stop at that phrase? Covid is real, and is affecting young people in ways we don't understand. 1 in 100 children with Covid end up in the hospital. That's too many.

You people.

Yes I read the article. 1 in 100 doesn’t mean anything without context of total numbers.

vantexan

Here’s an alternative, get everyone vaccinate.
Already been shown that those who got the virus and survived have antibodies that are even more effective at fending off the virus than any vaccine. And that getting vaccinated after having had the virus is risky. So why should everyone get vaccinated if they already have had the virus?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Already been shown that those who got the virus and survived have antibodies that are even more effective at fending off the virus than any vaccine. And that getting vaccinated after having had the virus is risky. So why should everyone get vaccinated if they already have had the virus?
And that's millions in the USA... But shaming those who don't need the vaccine is a priority for those with an idiotic narrative. smh

Just like the masks... A bunch of B.S. ..... No mask, 1 mask, 2 mask, 3... just like a Dr. Seuss book, a Doc with more credibility than many running the COVID 19 circus... smha

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sounds like a class action law suit. Can't require EUA vaccines. You would think hospitals would know this, but they also think masks help against covid. That's why I will die early of an easily treatable disease. There are no more real doctors left. They've all become corporate empty suits.

Private hospital.
Texas said you can't do that on state property ( require). If it was a state run hospital, you couldn't.
Private.
They can sue. It will be a waste of time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Private hospital.
Texas said you can't do that on state property ( require). If it was a state run hospital, you couldn't.
Private.
They can sue. It will be a waste of time.

Nope. Federal law. You have to inform people of their right to opt out of EUA treatments. This bizarre idea that private businesses can break the law because they are private has gotten out of control.

Screenshot_2021-06-10-21-39-11.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nope. Federal law. You have to inform people of their right to opt out of EUA treatments. This bizarre idea that private businesses can break the law because they are private has gotten out of control.

View attachment 340507

Btw- anyone who may be interested... this applies to masks and tests as well. All are only emergency use authorized, that's why mask boxes have to say they are not effective against covid-19. Think about the millions and millions of times that companies and government entities broke the law this last year by requiring people to participate in medical experimentation without informing people of their right to refuse administration of the product.

Last edited: