Covid-19 & 9.5

GenericUsername

Ok. In front of his division mgr.? Region mgr.? Laughable BS. Would love to be on that

morning conference call.

What part of this do you not get? He doesn't care about that. He cares about his people. You can laugh all you want about it, but your sad pathetic world doesn't exist in my center. Hope you have a good night, I'm done with you.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I heard his cat committed suicide.
IMG_1386(full).jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
Too bad it won't affect amazon one bit. They will fight a wrongful termination lawsuit until the lawyer fees get to be too much for the worker. Or they will make a side deal with the guy paying him off which won't mean anything to amazon who has billions, and the workers will see the guy still "fired" putting fear in them not to walk in his foot steps and try and stand up for themselves :/

Too bad it won't affect amazon one bit. They will fight a wrongful termination lawsuit until the lawyer fees get to be too much for the worker. Or they will make a side deal with the guy paying him off which won't mean anything to amazon who has billions, and the workers will see the guy still "fired" putting fear in them not to walk in his foot steps and try and stand up for themselves :/
Big difference is their employees don't make they much.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I have to wonder how many of the 3.3 million people who filed unemployment claims for the first time as a result of Covid-19 would gladly trade places and wouldn't say a word about the OT.
I’ve been getting a lot of “thank you” from random people and customers. It’s weird. It feels very veteran-like. It definitely beats being treated as the “help”, pre-covid19.