Coworkers opted not to work and getting unemployment?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Better yet, hopefully we will get a chance to see just how good Belichick is without his Golden Boy.

Jarrett Stidham? Who???

I remember when the narrative was that the Titans were the overwhelming favorites to land Brady for reasons that number too many to count, but his relationship with Mike Vrabel was allegedly going to play a huge part. Then the Titans re-sign Tannehill to a monster contract before the start of free agency and it was revealed that they had no interest in Brady.

But for a month or so, most of the bigger NFL writers/insiders were driving home the point that Brady was going to Tennessee and you can take it to the bank. Oops.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Better yet, hopefully we will get a chance to see just how good Belichick is without his Golden Boy.

I would give it a year or two. Can't think of a team that drafts better than they do. They draft guys who do a great job, then they don't renew their contracts. Guys go to other teams and don't do so hot. They know exactly who to draft for what they want to do. Brady makes it easier, but you have to draft the right guys and the Pats do that better than anyone.

fedx

Extra Large Package

That must have been some super secret memo, because that's the first time I've heard about it. Who in their right mind wouldn't do the "stay home" option? Let's say you make $600 a week working or you can make $400 a week with unemployment plus an additional $600 with extra federal funding for this virus. So work and make $600 a week or not work and be on vacation and make $1,000 a week. That's a tough choice. I'm going to look more into this memo because I'll take the $1,000 a week staying home option!

Nolimitz

That must have been some super secret memo, because that's the first time I've heard about it. Who in their right mind wouldn't do the "stay home" option? Let's say you make $600 a week working or you can make $400 a week with unemployment plus an additional $600 with extra federal funding for this virus. So work and make $600 a week or not work and be on vacation and make $1,000 a week. That's a tough choice. I'm going to look more into this memo because I'll take the $1,000 a week staying home option!
where in that memo does it say any thing about collecting UE benefits? They are not laying you off. You are electing not to work.