Customer Service..Ground strikes again

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I just find it amusing that the guy who is always talking down to the rest of us in the end had to go crawling back to his majesty Fat Freddy the King Of Poormouth and beg for his job back.
I’m glad you’ve come up with a narrative to keep you occupied.

dmac1

You have to remember who I was responding to.
Your reply shows that you think you are somehow superior to others. All your posts have some degree of smugness and indicate a false sense of self-importance that you have. Narcissist and egomaniac are words that easily come to mind when reading any of your posts

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your reply shows that you think you are somehow superior to others. All your posts have some degree of smugness and indicate a false sense of self-importance that you have. Narcissist and egomaniac are words that easily come to mind when reading any of your posts
Devoid of unbiased intellect comes to mind when reading you and bleccha.

bacha29

We’re all sinners. It’s those who accept restrictions that lift the human race above the animals.
Man, you've got to be Southern Baptist judging by your smug, self centered, self righteous rhetoric There's faith and there's religion and if it's restrictions that you love then organized religion is exactly what the doctor ordered for somebody like you.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Man, you've got to be Southern Baptist judging by your smug, self centered, self righteous rhetoric There's faith and there's religion and if it's restrictions that you love then organized religion is exactly what the doctor ordered for somebody like you.
That’s exactly what a lowbrow would say.

Your streak of being completely wrong remains unbroken.