*DISCHARGED*

quad decade guy

Ok... well that’s also very different. These :censored2:ers are taking other people’s packages, loading them into the wrong truck- most likely causing their packages to be delivered later, maybe even the next day. That’s just not okay.

"Not ok..." ? Well it's their company. And the op friend'ed up. If you think about it, we are tested every second. Cameras everywhere. Testing and watching.

rod

Retired 22 years
So as of last Friday I was called into the office for a meeting . Filing for discrimination and harassment. Am I missing anything here?

WHAT (pray tell) does discrimination have to do with this. Could it be that you having a history of claiming discrimination is what put a target on your back?

quad decade guy

Damn -- I would have been fired the first time I saw those cookies. I would give Cookie Monster a run for his money.

The produce clerk worked in a walk in cooler with a closed door. He would call me in there and we would eat fresh strawberries and such as he prepped them. Way before security cameras.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Sounds like you've got a target on your back for whatever reason. Your best bet is if you get your job back then become the picture perfect man of methods. Follow every method to a t and if as something is unclear ask. If you find a mislead from now on stop what you're doing and send it in immediately. Do not delay. If you can deliver it put a delivery notice somewhere conspicuous in your car so you do not forget. If you can arrive early.look for the misloads before leaving. It sucks but these are some of the things you have to do. Shady stuff happens every day with management. It just depends on if you will let them win or not.

AwashBwashCwash

I doubt that supervisors are being instructed by corporate to intentionally mislead customer packages- which is my point exactly.

As far as I know they don't use real customer packages, they have designated SALT packages they keep to do this kind of stuff with.
It's still stupid though.
As though we don't have enough problems to deal with, management's job is apparently to MAKE more problems for you.

KB24

WHAT (pray tell) does discrimination have to do with this. Could it be that you having a history of claiming discrimination is what put a target on your back?
Well let's see, how about the Trump card of the fact that one of our "drivers" is still currently out delivering on the daily even tho they have a repeated history (twice now) of sexual harassment on our customers. Yet our center, deemed that excusable in some FF'd up, unethical way. Yet let my history show since coming back to driving that I've sent in every misload and package that I couldn't find that day and the ONE that I just happened to forget about last friday was a sting. God forbid. Again 0 room for human error and there is so much favoritism/ little discriminatory actions that go on monthly at this center, as I'm sure goes on in every center. But then again, I'm not a kissa** so maybe that's the bigger issue at my building.

Well let's see, how about the Trump card of the fact that one of our "drivers" is still currently out delivering on the daily even tho they have a repeated history (twice now) of sexual harassment on our customers. Yet our center, deemed that excusable in some FF'd up, unethical way. Yet let my history show since coming back to driving that I've sent in every misload and package that I couldn't find that day and the ONE that I just happened to forget about last friday was a sting. God forbid. Again 0 room for human error and there is so much favoritism/ little discriminatory actions that go on monthly at this center, as I'm sure goes on in every center. But then again, I'm not a kissa** so maybe that's issue.
Maybe it's your over / under and they was just looking for an excuse?

KB24

I'm almost always within their designated "grace-period" of over/under and production hasn't been an issue with me. The entire thing is shady and if only I knew where it was all coming from...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well let's see, how about the Trump card of the fact that one of our "drivers" is still currently out delivering on the daily even tho they have a repeated history (twice now) of sexual harassment on our customers. Yet our center, deemed that excusable in some FF'd up, unethical way. Yet let my history show since coming back to driving that I've sent in every misload and package that I couldn't find that day and the ONE that I just happened to forget about last friday was a sting. God forbid. Again 0 room for human error and there is so much favoritism/ little discriminatory actions that go on monthly at this center, as I'm sure goes on in every center. But then again, I'm not a kissa** so maybe that's the bigger issue at my building.

112BCA8A-C0AE-416E-A9BA-921551428F9A.gif

This is a case even Judge Judy wouldn’t hear

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I could see someone forgetting to sheet it as missed but no excuse for not sending not in as a misload.
Supervisors forgot a package the last 3 times I was in a car with them, twice in a row as a top-rate helper/supervisor combo in 2017 and another time last year on my packet observation.
If I have a package like that I'm my package car I put a delivery notice on it so they it gets my attention later in the day.
This is the good strategy, in addition to having normal spots in the car. You might also want to check around your personal tote because we had a scare last month where a very small (coin?) package got lost behind a tote only to be discovered 2 days later. Driver received no discipline in this case but management 9/10 will bring it up as discipline.

Supervisors forgot a package the last 3 times I was in a car with them, twice in a row as a top-rate helper/supervisor combo in 2017 and another time last year on my packet observation.

This is the good strategy, in addition to having normal spots in the car. You might also want to check around your personal tote because we had a scare last month where a very small (coin?) package got lost behind a tote only to be discovered 2 days later. Driver received no discipline in this case but management 9/10 will bring it up as discipline.
If you are doing the right thing they usually don't pull that crap

If you are doing the right thing they usually don't pull that crap

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
As far as I know they don't use real customer packages, they have designated SALT packages they keep to do this kind of stuff with.
It's still stupid though.
As though we don't have enough problems to deal with, management's job is apparently to MAKE more problems for you.
I don't think they could salt my Preload if they tried. They'd have to duplicate the handwriting if they did it themselves (legible, I know) and there is a high chance I would spot a bad or suspect address even with the right ####

Withbacon

Well this is the issue.
In UPS's eyes you should have sheeted it right away or at the very least sheeted it before returning to the building.

Not following the methods makes you look dishonest and that's what you were terminated for.

Don't know if there is a newer version out but I have a copy of the 2015 methods and there isn't a method for misloads.