*DISCHARGED*

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by T/Rutt, Feb 3, 2020.

1. brownIEman

brownIEman Well-Known Member

No real names here, you know better than that Roger...

:)

2. Sorry Sally

3. Netsua 3:16

Netsua 3:16 Stop being a little bitch

Sometimes they have us do that on Saturdays because we’re much shorter staffed....no problem, take a picture of the DIAD message, set the box with my bag and continue on my merry way

4. You can have all of your DIAD messages brought back up in case they are trying BS

5. eats packages

eats packages I have depth perception issues

This is a two-way street: As being in a "good" company without a union means consequences occur automatically/irrationally and they can do anything they want.
    It turns out the thought process of working here forever serves as the key to break the habits that caused discipline to occur. A game.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  6. You are the hardest person to understand on BC

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. brownIEman

You totally missed my point, as will the OP miss the panel's point when he gets reinstated.

8. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

How do you forget this? Weren’t they in your board ?

I think everyone is being harsh....a misload isn’t in your board, could easily forget...I’ve found some whole scanning a bulk stop and could have easily forgotten afterwards.

he’s been there for 12 years, seems they are using him as an example to show they’ll fire anyone...not just new drivers. Any decent BA will get his job back...they can’t prove dishonesty, just a complex mistake.

9. brownIEman

It's not to show they'll fire anyone. it's to try for the love of God to finally, finally, get drivers to stop rolling misloads.
    This stuff usually does not happen until management gets frustrated because it keeps happening again, and again, and again and again and it gets obvious that no drivers in the center really give 2 defecations about calling in and sheeting misloads.
    Sure, in an ideal world management should be able to say "this is important, rolling/burning misloads has to stop" and it would. But often, intentionally or not, the drivers through there actions say "eff you". This is an example of the management team telling this one driver "eff you too".
    It is what it is. I agree with you if you think it ain't what it aught to be, but it is what it is.

10. Bit it's okay to have an entire cart of NIB
    DEAR LORD

11. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

@MyTripisCut @Future @Jkloc420 @KingofFluff

You reading this :censored2:???? If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black then I don't know what is!!! :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Seriously.
    He is out in deep center field with no sunglasses on

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

That's KoennenTiger for me. I've given up on reading his posts.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. brownIEman

Don't be silly. I'm Barbara

15. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

Correction...I meant they will fire anyone for rolling misload a, regardless if they are a one month or 20 year driver...I didn’t mean fire anyone for no reason

16. NxAm5jK2Gizvy.gif

17. brownIEman

It's only ok to have a cart of NIB if the next building over in the division had 4 carts... :)

the highest mole gets whacked...

18. It's like trying to understand @Future after 3 Michelob ultras

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. As long as my paycheck clears and I don't have to rely on MIP

20. Settle down Bob