Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Most of my Dish call tags are NR1,2,3 and done. It's always a waste of time,but, I just go though the motions and leave a delivery notice each day. I love RS1 call tags and I'm seeing more lately.
I didn't read all 285 posts in this thread, but the ones I did, seem to fail to realize why Dish Network is issuing these call tags in the first place.

As stated, we typically deliver an empty box, complete with an ARS label, roughly a month prior to the arrival of the call tag.

This whole process is Dish Network's attempt to document that they did all they could to retrieve their equipment from a former customer, before they charge this former customer's credit card.

When you fail to attempt these call tags and record them falsely, you are defrauding Dish Network and the consignee.

Maybe someone can explain to me how these call tags aren't the easiest task we have all day as package car drivers?
It is absolutely not a waste of time for everybody involved, it is a service that is paid for just like your time at UPS.
Nothing I do at UPS is a "waste of time", not my time anyway.

I would love to run a whole route of DishNetwork call tags someday???
It would be, by far, the easiest day in my 32 years here, I guarantee it.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It is absolutely not a waste of time for everybody involved, it is a service that is paid for just like your time at UPS.
Nothing I do at UPS is a "waste of time", not my time anyway.

I would love to run a whole route of DishNetwork call tags someday???
It would be, by far, the easiest day in my 32 years here, I guarantee it.

Sometimes i feel like a Dish Network repo agent.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Sometimes i feel like a Dish Network repo agent.
20180115_144114.jpg