FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This just shows what kind of guy we are dealing with, you probably file grievances every chance you get. This is 2017 the future is where drivers and management can work as a solid team, not acting like drama queens every chance they can. Grow some balls and do your job. At the end of the day u didn't deliver The 20 stops when you should have. And as far as a missload regardless the customer isn't getting the package that night weather it's NSN or MISSED. So you can say it's unethical all day long but you still didn't get the package To them , and that's on you.
Management and hourlies can work together and still not do shady :censored2:.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Reminds me of the conversation I had with a kid about leaving shipper release packages.

No matter what I said. Man I'm not leaving them. I don't want to pay.
It takes a warning letter before some of those guys will get it. We lost a big national account over that crap last year. Almost all of it was NDA Shipper Release that guys wouldn't leave.

barnyard

KTM rider
Sears portrait center gets packages that have 'shipper release' on the label, scan and a shipper release message comes up AND then a message to 'select inside delivery' which you can only do if you get a signature. If you have nothing but shipper release packages, no signature required, correct??

It is almost easier to select 'inside delivery' for everything anymore.

barnyard

KTM rider
and we have apartments on route that specify not to leave shipper release packages unless we can get into the building.

What's up with that?