Does anyone have problems with the payroll and HR

I was working there and got illegitimatley terminated and after 5 weeks of working there I still haven't gotten my paycheck for my first week of work. I was working out the San Bruno hub. I got terminated by Ernesto because help said I was as all employees are obligated to do overtime. I was working seven gays a week and 10 hour days

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I got terminated by Ernesto
bastard.gif

I cant stand Ernesto!!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was working there and got illegitimatley terminated and after 5 weeks of working there I still haven't gotten my paycheck for my first week of work. I was working out the San Bruno hub. I got terminated by Ernesto because help said I was as all employees are obligated to do overtime. I was working seven gays a week and 10 hour days

How’d you get “illegitimately terminated”

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You were hired as a seasonal and they used you not agreeing to show up at all times as an excuse to not keep you after peak. If you showed up every hour they asked, they would have nailed you with something else and you still likely would not have a job after peak season.

Call HR to demand your first week's pay, state payroll if you have to.

If you want to stay working, suck in your pride, look like you drank a huge thing of koolaid, apologize about all their BS, you'll probably get re-hired in the next month. then work 30-70 days to make seniority and file a huge backlog of grievances.

Heck we still had some seasonal workers who showed up early, stayed late, came in on Sat/Sundays and chipped in their share of communal food and did a gosh darned good job at everything. Never seen em since Christmas. SMFH.