Does anyone have problems with the payroll and HR

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
From Walliation Linguistists Laboratories:

I worked the same hours as both my lover and coworker, midnight to 5:30 AM. We even stayed an extra hour as requested by my lesbian supervisor. The next day, her hormones were raging something fierce. She was cussing and intimidating us with her manly physique. He... (I'm sorry, I keep confusing her for a dude)...She, was alleging that we left early at 4:00 AM, but I said with a polite voice, "we were here until 6:30. He....I mean SHE, said we must stay for mandatory overtime as per our contractual agreement. This is a total falsehood. It is at this time my lover began cussing back at him... I mean she... At this point, she called us a pair of lying bitches and terminated us both.
48384531-985C-45D1-9736-5F0A09C715FB.jpeg
00799A77-648F-4CE5-B16A-CC5542314042.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
3003917A-15C9-4FB6-8FA0-79E35ACEE832.jpeg
From Walliation Linguistists Laboratories:

I worked the same hours as both my lover and coworker, midnight to 5:30 AM. We even stayed an extra hour as requested by my lesbian supervisor. The next day, her hormones were raging something fierce. She was cussing and intimidating us with her manly physique. He... (I'm sorry, I keep confusing her for a dude)...She, was alleging that we left early at 4:00 AM, but I said with a polite voice, "we were here until 6:30. He....I mean SHE, said we must stay for mandatory overtime as per our contractual agreement. This is a total falsehood. It is at this time my lover began cussing back at him... I mean she... At this point, she called us a pair of lying bitches and terminated us both.