Does anyone have problems with the payroll and HR

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was working out the...Bruno hub... I was working seven gays a week...

2018-01-02-14-32-08-.jpg

Last edited:
They beat up for a month and get rid of them

I think they're starting to realize with more volume sent more volume returned. Not everyone keeps that crummy gift they got. We had a little bit of a lull, and some of these people are gonna be around a little longer. I saw a few trickle in after start, assuming they got called last minute wondering why they haven't heard anything since the 23rd.

Gay stuff? Do we really want to know?
My roommate and co worker worked the exact same hours as I did. We worked from 12am to 530am or regular hours and then stayed an extra hour to help sue info secondary. Three next day her flipped out swearing being aggressive in a threatining matter. He tried to say we left at 4am the previous day but when I told him to go all SUE and that we were there till 630. He said we had to stay and we were obigated to stay and do overtime like we signed info the contract which is a lie. Then my roommate started swearing at him back and he called bitch of us liars and fired both of us

I think they're starting to realize with more volume sent more volume returned. Not everyone keeps that crummy gift they got. We had a little bit of a lull, and some of these people are gonna be around a little longer. I saw a few trickle in after start, assuming they got called last minute wondering why they haven't heard anything since the 23rd.
If I would or did get paid I would have been making good money. I wanted to stay 7days a week 10hrs almost everyday time and half half Saturday and double Sunday. Ernesto was way out of line and it of pocket completely disrespectful unprofessional. And I work my as off everyday I was there without complaining or saying no when they ask me to do 30 different things at a time

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My roommate and co worker worked the exact same hours as I did. We worked from 12am to 530am or regular hours and then stayed an extra hour to help sue info secondary. Three next day her flipped out swearing being aggressive in a threatining matter. He tried to say we left at 4am the previous day but when I told him to go all SUE and that we were there till 630. He said we had to stay and we were obigated to stay and do overtime like we signed info the contract which is a lie. Then my roommate started swearing at him back and he called bitch of us liars and fired both of us

If I would or did get paid I would have been making good money. I wanted to stay 7days a week 10hrs almost everyday time and half half Saturday and double Sunday. Ernesto was way out of line and it of pocket completely disrespectful unprofessional. And I work my as off everyday I was there without complaining or saying no when they ask me to do 30 different things at a time

7 days a week I use the swipe info my phone didn't see it before I posted it.

@Wally, can you interpret gibberish?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

@Wally please translate

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

From Walliation Linguistists Laboratories:

I worked the same hours as both my lover and coworker, midnight to 5:30 AM. We even stayed an extra hour as requested by my lesbian supervisor. The next day, her hormones were raging something fierce. She was cussing and intimidating us with her manly physique. He... (I'm sorry, I keep confusing her for a dude)...She, was alleging that we left early at 4:00 AM, but I said with a polite voice, "we were here until 6:30. He....I mean SHE, said we must stay for mandatory overtime as per our contractual agreement. This is a total falsehood. It is at this time my lover began cussing back at him... I mean she... At this point, she called us a pair of lying bitches and terminated us both.