Does anyone think it’s possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

Does anyone think it is possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What’s your plan? Eat ketchup packets ?
9C41F9B6-63DD-48B2-9175-871681E541D5.gif

TheDudeAbides92

I voted this morning. That and talking to my friends on both sides of the political aisle in real life is enough for me.
In the next 2-4 years I expect they’ll try to make voting a legal requirement…but there’s only gonna be democrats on the ticket. That’s usually how it works in a one party communist nation. Hell, Castro was elected how many times

Box Ox

In the next 2-4 years I expect they’ll try to make voting a legal requirement…but there’s only gonna be democrats on the ticket. That’s usually how it works in a one party communist nation. Hell, Castro was elected how many times

You think the Republican Congress will make voting a legal requirement and there will only be Democrats on the ballots?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Yes they’re gonna do whatever they need to make up the difference. They’re harvesting the phony votes as we speak. Alive dead doesn’t matter it’s a license to steal man
Your account was created less than a week ago and you’ve been rooting awfully hard for violence between Americans ever since. Do you happen to speak any other languages?
I think if you look and see who got banned last Wednesday if you can figure out who this is

TheDudeAbides92

When you have nothing to eat and you’re bringing a wheelbarrow of cash to the store for some milk and bread you might feel differently. I know it’ll never happen here. Your money is the only thing more worthless than your vote

vantexan

Nope it’s absolutely what’s gonna happen. It’s happened throughout history elsewhere and it’s happening here sorry you’re a blind man. This is the price you pay when a nation loses its morality and worships satan
And as a Christian Dum do you think Jesus wants you to kill people in his name?