Does anyone think it’s possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

Does anyone think it is possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

• Total voters

Box Ox

I seriously don’t think I have friends who are democrats any longer. How is that even possible? We’re living in two americas already. There’s nothing that we have in common anymore

I think a lot of people who have been reluctant to say that they’ve got more in common with Republicans than Democrats in 2022 will be peacefully letting it be known tomorrow.

vantexan

No I’ve cut ties with almost all of them family included. They’re scum. I want nothing to do with anyone who thinks like they do. Same for the many repubicans who enable them
Timothy McVeigh got executed and Terry Nichols is in prison. Have you been able to find anyone else of like mind?

TheDudeAbides92

Timothy McVeigh got executed and Terry Nichols is in prison. Have you been able to find anyone else of like mind?
Those guys were just scapegoats. After Waco and ruby ridge the militia movement was strong because people rightly saw that the government was capable of and perfectly fine with killing people in cold blood. So they needed to nip that in the bud and have a tragedy that they could play the victims again

vantexan

mcveigh allegedly gave the government a taste of their own medicine bombing innocent people. But it’s okay when they do it
It's not ok when anyone does it. By the way the half million children starved in Iraq or the million killed in the Iraqi invasion by Americans have been debunked. Iraq's own census figures proved that untrue.

TheDudeAbides92

It's not ok when anyone does it. By the way the half million children starved in Iraq or the million killed in the Iraqi invasion by Americans have been debunked. Iraq's own census figures proved that untrue.
Bush and that family are criminals along with the rest. A new world order turd. We blew up them towers ! Yeah we know George. Burn in hell