Does anyone think it’s possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

Does anyone think it is possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

• Total voters

vantexan

Nowhere in the Constitution, which is the law of the land, does it give citizens the right to overthrow the government. In the preamble to the Constitution it gives the citizens the right to alter and abolish the government, which is what they did by creating the Constitution to replace the Articles of Confederation.
This was in response to Mattmac0912.

HFolb23

And the millions of fraudulent votes in New York City will offset that. It would be like if you were losing a game of monopoly and just stole all the money from the bank at the end of the game and said I win
Nobody is going to be surprised if she comes out winning this, however it’s going to be razor thin and given how blue this damn state is thats saying a lot.

I think Zeldin has a real chance of pulling this off and here’s why for anyone who cares.

When Cuomo stepped down pretty much everyone in this state on all ends of the political spectrum we’re happy to see him go. Left, right, and center everyone agreed that Hochul couldn’t possibly be any worse than he was.

It didn’t take but maybe 6 mos for her to quickly earn a blanket reputation as actually being worse then he was, and again that’s people right and left agreeing on this. She’s so bad that Cuomo was considering running again after stepping down in disgrace.

Zeldin has republican and independents totally amped to go to the polls, meanwhile I think democrats are staying home this year because she’s given them no reason to go vote for her. She’s been terrible and is campaigning so hard on issues most NYers don’t consider a priority. She stepped on her own dick during the debate when she questioned why Zeldin cared so much about crime and NYC just elected Adams pretty much exclusively based on his claims to be anti-crime. Major news are already treating Adams as an excuse why Hochul may lose. Democrats outnumber republicans 2-1 here, however red NYers are turning out crazy for mid terms and independents are too. Combined with low motivation for her base to go vote for her, I think he can squeak by.

TheDudeAbides92

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Because Republicans prevented counting of early votes until Election Day in many States.

It’s not a conspiracy.

TheDudeAbides92

Because Republicans prevented counting of early votes until Election Day in many States.

It’s not a conspiracy.
There should be no early voting. That’s just another way to cheat. Vote early vote often. Count ‘em all baby!

And don’t give me republicans did this and that. They’re in on the take. It’s an old game. Like I don’t know they’re not criminals too. And spineless criminals to boot

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I mean they are openly admitting yes we are cheating. No you won’t do anything. So Go ahead and vote tomorrow. You’re wasting your damn time
Don’t worry if we’re behind, we’ll come up with the votes.

TheDudeAbides92

Isabella Murray for ABC news tells you exactly how the democrats will cheat (again)

“As early Election Day results come in on Tuesday, it will likely appear that a Republican candidates vying for any number of the federal or statewide races appear to be leading their Democratic opponents, even by large margins.

Their leads will dwindle, or crumble completely, after perceived “dumps” of votes are recorded by state election officials who count mail-in and absentee ballots in the days — or even weeks — following Election Day.

This phenomenon was popularized as the “red mirage” or the “blue shift” after the 2020 presidential election, when former President Donald Trump took a deceptive lead in several competitive states on Election Day due to delays in counting of Democrats’ mail-in ballots — their preferred method of voting due to the COVID-19 pandemic — only to eventually dissipate when the entire reserve of votes was totaled.

The illusion was a principal component of Trump and his allies’ false claims that the contest was fraudulent upon his ultimate loss to Joe Biden.”

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Isabella Murray for ABC news tells you exactly how the democrats will cheat (again)

“As early Election Day results come in on Tuesday, it will likely appear that a Republican candidates vying for any number of the federal or statewide races appear to be leading their Democratic opponents, even by large margins.

Their leads will dwindle, or crumble completely, after perceived “dumps” of votes are recorded by state election officials who count mail-in and absentee ballots in the days — or even weeks — following Election Day.

This phenomenon was popularized as the “red mirage” or the “blue shift” after the 2020 presidential election, when former President Donald Trump took a deceptive lead in several competitive states on Election Day due to delays in counting of Democrats’ mail-in ballots — their preferred method of voting due to the COVID-19 pandemic — only to eventually dissipate when the entire reserve of votes was totaled.

The illusion was a principal component of Trump and his allies’ false claims that the contest was fraudulent upon his ultimate loss to Joe Biden.”
Did you understand what you just posted?

TheDudeAbides92

I gotta say I’m gonna be laughing at least a little bit when the satanic democrats are counting ballots for days until they win and people actually are brainwashed into thinking that’s legitimate

Box Ox

There should be no early voting. That’s just another way to cheat. Vote early vote often. Count ‘em all baby!

And don’t give me republicans did this and that. They’re in on the take. It’s an old game. Like I don’t know they’re not criminals too. And spineless criminals to boot
The only thing the left and right agree on is they hate each other enough to kill each other

Your account was created less than a week ago and you’ve been rooting awfully hard for violence between Americans ever since. Do you happen to speak any other languages?

rickyb

if voting made any difference, it would be illegal - emma goldman?

while there are differences between a biden and a trump, theyre both bad