Does anyone think it’s possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

Does anyone think it is possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

• Total voters

vantexan

Yeah no. I live in NY and for the first time in my lifetime republicans have a real chance at winning the governors race.

The democrats had total control for two years and the nation has gone to hell. I’ll be voting red across the ballot
How old are you? Pataki was governor.

33152.jpeg

TheDudeAbides92

Or we can have a peaceful transition of power and a lot of damage can be reversed. Nah, you'd rather shoot people.
When was the peaceful transition of power when trump was elected? I must’ve missed that one. It was one thing after another to sabotage him. The left can’t be reasoned with. They want 100 percent fealty to their agenda. And now they’re figured out they can count as many votes as they need in cities like Philly Detroit and Atlanta and flip swing states so they’re never gonna lose again. Not under the status quo. They don’t care about playing fair anymore. They don’t even pretend to hide what they’re doing.

TheDudeAbides92

Yep. The vote tomorrow is why Democrats and the media that represents them are backing off of their bat:censored2: crazy positions today. Not the threat of violence. Let’s try to keep it that way.
I’ve been preparing for civil war in this country since I was in college and saw up close what this Marxist progressive agenda was all about. These people make Mao look sane

vantexan

When was the peaceful transition of power when trump was elected? I must’ve missed that one. It was one thing after another to sabotage him. The left can’t be reasoned with. They want 100 percent fealty to their agenda
I agree. The answer is to elect Republicans into power so that Democrats can't run impeachments. Killing people isn't going to change their view of you. What are you going to do, establish a dictatorship and kill or imprison everyone who doesn't see it your way? Seems to me you're part of the problem if you think that's the way to go.

TheDudeAbides92

I agree. The answer is to elect Republicans into power so that Democrats can't run impeachments. Killing people isn't going to change their view of you. What are you going to do, establish a dictatorship and kill or imprison everyone who doesn't see it your way? Seems to me you're part of the problem if you think that's the way to go.
The pendulum is gonna swing back the other way and it’s gonna be hard times no doubt.

TheDudeAbides92

Sounds like it. And that’s too bad. Do you have any Democratic friends that might be able to help humanize the other side for you?
No I’ve cut ties with almost all of them family included. They’re scum. I want nothing to do with anyone who thinks like they do. Same for the many repubicans who enable them

TheDudeAbides92

I’m not saying there has to be violence. I think it’s possible to peacefully split up the country. But it’s unlikely that the fed would ever allow it. Already they’re purging the military of patriots and replacing them with people who will follow orders to kill their own countrymen. That’s what the vax mandates were all about