Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

Over70irregs

To be safe have your creditors lined up and minimums paid if this applies to you. There was no real internet back in 97. Tell your significant other the deal beforehand. It’s all mental now boyzzzzzz!

ManInBrown

There's just no way it's real.
I disagree. I think there’s a good chance it’s real. People think the company was just going to roll over, here’s your AC (which by the way is the stupidest thing ever) I did package. AC is ridiculous. Worked in 100 degree summers. So people think they were just going to roll over give us everything. Oh here’s $1.50 a year in raises and everything else you wanted.

O’Brien said the counter was appalling. This is appalling.

I disagree. I think there’s a good chance it’s real. People think the company was just going to roll over, here’s your AC (which by the way is the stupidest thing ever) I did package. AC is ridiculous. Worked in 100 degree summers. So people think they were just going to roll over give us everything. Oh here’s $1.50 a year in raises and everything else you wanted.

Okay, we disagree.

Cowboy Mac

I also think it’s real but like a lot of negotiations, I think they are going to let the clock tick for a little bit longer then come back with something acceptable with a few seconds to spare.

These days I think people want better quality of life since we spend so much time at work. We’re not trying to get a cafeteria with free drinks and snacks installed in every hub. Or a stress relief room.

We’re talking about basic things that most workplaces have to help people not die. AC, ice, water.

I don't think it's real for a few reasons. Just a few:

A) Both sides (most likely) are bound by non-disclosure agreements during negotiations. This would be detrimental to whichever side leaked it, with possibility of real ramifications.

B) It would be an absolute violation of good faith bargaining.

C) Given the recent 20%+ wage increases in contracts, specifically that SOB and staff have secured, I don't think even UPS would believe we may even discuss a total 6% wage increase.

D) Maybe the biggest red flag regarding its legitimacy is the implementation of a significantly worse two-tier wage system for literally the exact same job. 22.4s currently are about $6 behind us, now they agree to make them RPCD but cut their wage to be more than $10 less? No way.

It's a hoax, and someone is living it up right now.

Carol made that in about 4 hours today.
Yeah, but I made her earn it...

giphy (2) (15).gif