Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

You just lemme know when those bulbs pop...

PeskyScalyHackee-size_restricted.gif

DOK

Just saw some screenshots of what UPS proposed for raises. Let’s just say hope everyone has money saved up. There’s going to be a strike. From what I saw for FT raises it was $.50 cents per year for 5 years, top pay also lowered to $32.00 an hour for anyone who makes book after 8-1-23. Wow. Sean was right, that is appalling. Going to try to get the screenshots to post here.
One would assume it’s a typical first offer from the company so they can say look how far we came up. Remember this is chess not checkers.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This is why they rolled over on ac so easily. They want their pound of flesh in return. Looks like we will be hitting the streets august 1st for sure.
The air was just to shut up all of the horrible bad Public press the company was getting.. it will be years before drivers see air, although heat shields and extra fans, etc are supposed to be put in right away and I hope they do help the pkg people a little…why the hell can’t they put in something like a swap cooler in the back cargo area???

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
The air was just to shut up all of the horrible bad Public press the company was getting.. it will be years before drivers see air, although heat shields and extra fans, etc are supposed to be put in right away and I hope they do help the pkg people a little…why the hell can’t they put in something like a swap cooler in the back cargo area???
Side vents and sucker fans would be smaller

ManInBrown

It’s king of strange that the Teamsters won’t let us know what they asked for. If the company comes back with the standard buck a year then the Teamsters say great. Mission accomplished, they gave us what we wanted. Is that why they don’t tell us what they ask for? We should have a right to know.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

28,000 new vehicles with A/C this contract

Cowboy Mac

It’s king of strange that the Teamsters won’t let us know what they asked for. If the company comes back with the standard buck a year then the Teamsters say great. Mission accomplished, they gave us what we wanted. Is that why they don’t tell us what they ask for? We should have a right to know.
It’s not really that strange. They know that people will get confused between what they asked for and what we got. We’re all playing a game of telephone with each other and it’s better to wait and hear it from the horses mouth.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sadly Current Ups'ers are noted for voting YES on the first offer.
Side vents and sucker fans would be smaller
Why can’t they put a large metal fan behind the driver in the back. You’re at a bulk stop and can push some of the heat out?? Or make a simple swap cooler with drip lines that is connected to the fan somehow. I’m sure there’s some “college kid designer who is disrupting the multibillion home/vehicle air conditioning market” who can help us???

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Why can’t they put a large metal fan behind the driver in the back. You’re at a bulk stop and can push some of the heat out?? Or make a simple swap cooler with drip lines that is connected to the fan somehow. I’m sure there’s some “college kid designer who is disrupting the multibillion home/vehicle air conditioning market” who can help us???
Envelopes will vanish

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ve see a few YouTube videos and some actually look pretty cool when they build them out of a igloo cooler… would be interesting to throw one in the back of a pkg car to see if it would actually keep the heat down.